• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 🍺 The Greatest Solid Silver Tankard in the World, EVER!!! 🍺 (Charity Auction)

12 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Sounds like you'd be the perfect owner

Teetotal bud, although given the ever increasing costs of bubba insulated mugs and my ability to smash them you maybe onto something.

Does Gixen work on TSF .......... B)

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

5 minutes ago, Coverte said:

Teetotal bud, although given the ever increasing costs of bubba insulated mugs and my ability to smash them you maybe onto something.

Does Gixen work on TSF .......... B)

Purchase it as a gift for someone. I'd have it, but I'm already a paid up member of @stefffana's silver beer tankard club. Not the poor mans pewter tankard club... I could name names, but I like the friends I have :D 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

23 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Purchase it as a gift for someone. I'd have it, but I'm already a paid up member of @stefffana's silver beer tankard club. Not the poor mans pewter tankard club... I could name names, but I like the friends I have :D 

I would, but got expelled - no friends left ..........:(

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

4 minutes ago, Coverte said:

no friends left ..........:(

I used to not have any friends, but once I bought the Greatest Silver Tankard in the World, my luck soon changed... friends as far as the eye can see!

16 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

I used to not have any friends, but once I bought the Greatest Silver Tankard in the World, my luck soon changed... friends as far as the eye can see!

You're short sighted I hear, legally blind almost, so can't see much past the end of your nose :D 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

You're short sighted I hear, legally blind almost, so can't see much past the end of your nose :D 

I have the body of a gorilla and the ankles of a hamster. I can’t run…

until I see a police helicopter (apparently)

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

On 04/08/2023 at 19:12, Gruff said:

I doubt you'd be able to pull birds with it. Although that could depend on where you are in the country, what night it is and how late...

You could probably knock them out with it

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

15 hours ago, bobski said:

You could probably knock them out with it

Don't you go giving my missus any more ideas - sticking my only 100oz bar under my pillow when she's annoyed with me is quite enough as it is ....... :P

On 04/08/2023 at 19:01, Darr3nG said:

Imagine sitting on a Friday evening, after a long week, sipping a nice cold beer... from the Greatest Tankard in the World!!! :P 

Thanks to everyone who has bid so far... current high bid = £300 from @SilverTalent

They didn't bid for a silver tankard and now they regret it... Just sayin'...

R (28).gif