• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Stunning Nazi Germany 2 Reichsmark Coins *Free 1st Class Standard*

Each coin has been identified and inspected under 10x magnification. Some have beautiful toning and patina, others are have extremely lustrous/cartwheeling shine to them. None have been cleaned or polished. All of these have specific Mint Marks which increase, or decrease, their value according to the year they were minted in. Please refer to pictures on the listing for the coin numbers and years, and refer to the individual items below for pricing and Mint Marks.

Discounts and free SD available for large orders or better deals when buying the whole lot.

All items include 1st Class Standard at buyers risk. Buy all or a large order for SD included for free.

Closeup pictures available upon request.

Payment via Bank Transfer and PayPal Friends and Family. BitCoin is accepted but there is an additional fee on top of 10% plus any fast transfer fees (recommended for big orders only).

Shipping to UK and worldwide, but buyer assumes responsibility and risk after item has been posted. Duty or tax may have to be paid depending on your country. It is your responsibility to research and be aware whether receiving or importing Nazi-era memorabilia/coins containing a swastika into your country is illegal.

2 Reichsmark 1937

• Coin #1 - Mint Mark A (Berlin), detailed with cartwheeling lustre £12 SOLD
  • Coin #2 - Mint Mark A (Berlin), detailed with patina £10 AVAILABLE
  • Coin #3 - Mint Mark A (Berlin), detailed with nice toning and cartwheeling lustre £12 SOLD
  • Coin #4 - Mint Mark A (Berlin), detailed with nice toning £12 AVAILABLE
  • Coin #5 - Mint Mark A (Berlin), detailed with cartwheeling lustre £12 SOLD
  • Coin #6 - Mint Mark F (Stuttgart), detailed with cartwheeling lustre and a pleasant light toning around the edges £17 AVAILABLE
  • Coin #7 - Mint Mark F (Stuttgart), detailed with cartwheeling lustre and a pleasant light toning around the edges £17 SOLD
  • Coin #8 - Mint Mark J (Hamburg), detailed with cartwheeling lustre £19 AVAILABLE
  • Coin #9 - Mint Mark J (Hamburg), detailed with cartwheeling lustre £19 AVAILABLE

2 Reichsmark 1938

• Coin #10 - Mint Mark A (Berlin), detailed with nice toning £13 AVAILABLE
  • Coin #11 - Mint Mark A (Berlin), detailed with nice toning £13 SOLD
  • Coin #12 - Mint Mark A (Berlin), detailed with lustre £13 SOLD
  • Coin #13 - Mint Mark A (Berlin), detailed with heavily toned obverse and toned reverse £10 AVAILABLE
  • Coin #14 - Mint Mark B (Vienna), detailed with light toning around edge and good shine £12 AVAILABLE
  • Coin #15 - Mint Mark B (Vienna), detailed with cartwheeling lustre and very light toning £12 SOLD
  • Coin #16 - Mint Mark B (Vienna), detailed with shiny cartwheeling surface and light scratching or dirt on the obverse £12 SOLD
  • Coin #17 - Mint Mark D (Munich), detailed with good shine £18 SOLD
  • Coin #18 - Mint Mark D (Munich), detailed with good shine £18 SOLD
  • Coin #19 - Mint Mark G (Karlsruhe), detailed with general light toning, character and some heavy toning on obverse and reverse in one corner of the coin £13 AVAILABLE

2 Reichsmark 1939

• Coin #20 - Mint Mark A (Berlin), detailed with nice/light toning around the edges and shiny lustre £13 SOLD
  • Coin #21 - Mint Mark D (Munich), detailed with good shine and cartwheeling lustre on reverse £10 SOLD
  • Coin #22 - Mint Mark J (Hamburg), detailed with attractive toning and cartwheeling lustre on reverse and heavier toning on the obverse £13 AVAILABLE

Any questions please ask.

Thank you for looking!

20230420_190534.jpg20230420_190601.jpg20230420_190742.jpg20230420_190749.jpg20230420_190746.jpg

Edited by stackerp5
Pictures added

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• stackerp5 changed the title to Stunning Nazi Germany 2 Reichsmark Coins *Free 1st Class Standard*
8 hours ago, J12Tola said:

Hi, can I take no 12 & 16 please? 

Yours! Thank you :)

5 hours ago, SlugForAButt said:

I'll take 17 please.

Yours! Thanks!

Will PM you both in a couple mins

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

41 minutes ago, FlorinCollector said:

3 please

Yours. PM incoming. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, darkstar said:

Can I get 15 & 16? cheers

15 is available, waiting for @J12Tolato come online and reply regarding #16 :)

1 minute ago, darkstar said:

No problem. I'm confused, but it was my own doing 🤣 If I could get 15 & 5 then. Cheers

No worries as it happens to the best of us :lol: They're yours, I'll pop you a PM in a min. Thanks! :)

Only 12 coins to go!

1 minute ago, Squalleonhart said:

You should take some adjusted pictures mate to make it easier for viewing

You mean take new pictures of the coins that remain? Or another angle?

I can do individual coin pictures in case you are interested :)

All done :)

6 hours ago, BillShutter said:

Can I have 7 & 18 please?

Absolutely, will PM you now :)

• 4 weeks later...