• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Lots of Varied Silver (Mini Motherlode)

.999 Valcambi CombiBar 100x1g £125 please.

The two heaviest tubes of casting grains (18+ grams and 19+ grams) please.

Interested in the Gecko if Mintage Seller's above offer falls through

Edited by ChrisSilver
Admin Removed unnecessary spaces that make it very hard to scroll especially on mobile devices for members. Please do not use excessive spaces.

55 minutes ago, MintageSeller said:

What is weight on the chain? 

53 minutes ago, MintageSeller said:

How much shot you have as well interested? 

Will get a weight in the next 10 minutes on the chain and the loose Casting Grain :)

14 minutes ago, neil100 said:

.999 Valcambi CombiBar 100x1g £125 please.

The two heaviest tubes of casting grains (18+ grams and 19+ grams) please.

I can confirm the heaviest tubes are yours, I have received a message in private regarding the 100x1g valcambi but I will be checking with the user :)

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

1 hour ago, MintageSeller said:

What is weight on the chain? 

25.567g of .925 silver

1 hour ago, MintageSeller said:

How much shot you have as well interested? 

Approx 4.5oz of shot (loose), I can get a more precise weight in the morning.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

9 minutes ago, sellerstacker said:

.999 Casting Grain in tubes £24/oz please. In case you have any left  🙂 

I have 3 left for sure that I can set aside for you, will have 5 if @neil100 doesn't want the two tubes/vials :)

Non-premium member bump.

Listing updated.

5 hours ago, CySterling said:

Noah's Ark 1/4oz, please 

Yours!

PM me your preferred postage method and address, I will calculate your total.

1 hour ago, Jkm1988 said:

Di you have anymore close p pics of the roubles. Cant see if tge coin or capsule are scratched

I'll get some more pics later today and will post them on here and send them via PM to you as well :)

1 hour ago, SilverSurfing said:

Would like the Templar coins if still available.

Thanks...

Yours!

Please PM me your preferred postage method and address. I will calculate and send your total :)

4 hours ago, Jkm1988 said:

Di you have anymore close p pics of the roubles. Cant see if tge coin or capsule are scratched

Got some pictures, being sold as bullion. Has never left the capsule. Some small milkspots and a few small scratches.

20230411_154641.jpg

20230411_154707.jpg

2 hours ago, stackerp5 said:

Yours!

PM me your preferred postage method and address, I will calculate your total.

I'll get some more pics later today and will post them on here and send them via PM to you as well :)

Yours!

Please PM me your preferred postage method and address. I will calculate and send your total :)

PM incoming 

On 11/04/2023 at 16:09, CySterling said:

PM incoming 

1/4oz sold. Thank you!

Listing updated. 

Morgan Dollar Sold

A bit over half the items remaining. May be able to do an offer on them if all were to be taken.

The 2000 Reis coin is extremely well priced given the quality, might be withdrawing it if there are no takers.

2 hours ago, FRE2H said:

Maple please

Replying now, sorry for the delay :)

Maple and Roubles sold.

Take all for 30% off SD and the scrap .925 for free.

Still available :)