• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Flash auction Azadi gold coin, ends 21:00 tonight

Solachesis

complete: sold for £371...

Oh look guys it's the absolute pigeon flipping coins for losses again

Start price £1

Minimum increments of £1

Postage in addition

Ends 21:00, bids at the 9pm timestamp will count, but any at 9:01pm will not 

1369 (1990) Azadi gold coin.

Replaced the Pahlavi after the 1979 Iranian revolution.

Same gold content as the full sovereign.

22.5mm diameter, .900 gold.

Very lustrous coin and not one that pops up often due to 30+ years of sanctions on Iran.

İt just doesn't fit in with my stack of 1/4ozers and proof coins. İf the stack was sovs it would have been a nice one.

Cheers 

Screenshot_20230108_131116.jpg.8c4f6f950b0e776d268e8a29c075be49.jpg

Screenshot_20230108_131128.jpg.cc826588f1f7518ccf04e545e83a7409.jpg

Just now, Solachesis said:

Khomeini is my uncle I have a trunk full 

And I suppose you're going to ask for a power of attorney so you can shift some funds now?

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

30 minutes left! 

Current bid: £370

This is going to be an absolute steal! A beautiful coin for dirt cheap, way under RRP.

This is currently an insane bargain!

NOTICE: I amended the postage to be free if the bid reaches £385. Get your item cheaper!

That's right, you heard me - £385 posted, can we make a deal?

Archived