• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed ✨ Valkyries No. Two - Ostara from Germania Mint

Panda6Pack

...from Germania Mint 
Valkyries Series 

🚩 ETA end of the month barring delays. 

Ostara 
A stunning round. 

I know this round is going to be very popular, especially the Valhalla version... So please don't delay. My allocations stretch across several social media platforms. 

Spot price will be fixed the 19th 

1 oz Bullion
£36 give or take* in capsule with COA 
Mintage of 25,000 

1 oz Valhalla Version
£90 give or take worst case* in capsule with Blister Pack and COA 
Mintage of 999 
Multimetal plating, hologram headress and numbering. 

Please don't delay - First come first serve as usual. Valhalla Version very limited allocation, so 🚩 I'll contact those who bought the Hildegard Valhalla first. 

The 2 oz Ultra High Relief will come later this year.  

Thanks much.

*Please keep an eye on price changes as there are quite a few variables floating about.

Introducing Ostara, the second coin in the Valkyries series from Germania Mint. 2023 Valkyries: Ostara continues the collection of Germanic goddesses, daughters of Odin, who according to Germanic mythology supported the bravest warriors who fell in battle. Ostara symbolizes spring awakening and bloom. With her comes freshness, light and joy.

On the obverse, Ostara, the goddess of the victory of life over death, is accompanied by a deer and a hare, symbols of fertility. According to beliefs, while walking in the snow, the Valkyrie found an injured bird and transformed it into a more cold-resistant animal – a rabbit. Ostara herself is clad in an airy white gown and floral garland. Her neckline is decorated with the Berkanan rune – responsible for vitality and regeneration, female fertility and beauty.

The reverse again presents the design, which is a combination of Germania Mint’s characteristic double-headed eagle, with the goddess’s animal – a deer. The shield, which includes the year of issue, metal alloy and denomination, features Germanic runes.

Designed by Mateusz Frąckowiak. Its originality will be confirmed by the included Certificate of Authenticity.

IMG_20230111_123703.jpg

IMG_20230111_123748.jpg

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

🚩 Anyone else ? Few allocations open. 

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

One Bullion and One Valhalla please.  Have to keep the run going now.  🙄

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

🚩Valhalla version all allocated (actually short as priority given to those who bought the Hildegard Valhalla from me)
      A few remaining for BU version.

Archived