• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Double and piedfort sov's ( better pics, I hope)

James32

Hi,

Available are..

2022 London mint double sovereign in magnetic slab £735

2020 Australian piedfort with box/COA etc £sold

Both in beautiful condition

Plus post of choice please 

Alternatively, Free SD if taking both.

PXL_20221216_140428558.jpg

PXL_20221216_140535136.jpg

PXL_20221216_162338141.jpg

PXL_20221216_162208416.jpg

PXL_20221216_161939558.jpg

PXL_20221216_162025468.jpg

PXL_20221216_163002985.jpg

PXL_20221216_163009726.jpg

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

You've got both coins upside down.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

2 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

You've got both coins upside down.

It's the new phone ffs, once I tilt past a certain point to try and catch the light ( phone decides coins are fooking better the wrong way round)

Should of just wrote..

For sale... gold coins of some description 

Pictures... ain't feasible 

Price... lots and lots

Condition... whatever Trevor 

Postage... within 12 months guaranteed 

Any questions... won't be answered 😕 

56 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

Maybe it's an Australia joke 

Somebody got it.

Your Gibraltar coin was upside down and your Australian coin was the right way up, i.e. upside down.

(I always find the best jokes are the ones you need to explain.)

Actually, apart from the sideways one, your pictures are pretty good.  New phone is working.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

• James32 changed the title to Double and piedfort sov's ( better pics, I hope)
6 minutes ago, SheepStacker said:

Liar. Prove it.

You lost out on this coin because the capitalist system has brainwashed you into thinking that chunky is abhorrent, and stick thin is beautiful. 

The coin has been liberated, by someone who will love it and appreciate it for who she is...

Just now, Solachesis said:

You lost out on this coin because the capitalist system has brainwashed you into thinking that chunky is abhorrent, and stick thin is beautiful. 

Rubbish, the piedfort is a con from start to finish. The double sov is logical, increases the surface area for more beautiful art. The piedfort is just the gluttonous slob.

Even the name is weird, what the hell does 'piedfort' mean? Pretentious rubbish.

1 minute ago, SheepStacker said:

Rubbish, the piedfort is a con from start to finish. The double sov is logical, increases the surface area for more beautiful art. The piedfort is just the gluttonous slob.

Even the name is weird, what the hell does 'piedfort' mean? Pretentious rubbish.

Do you eat your burgers with half a bap?

Just now, SheepStacker said:

😂 This is not a design I feel requires the amount of surface area a double has, the memorial sov however, that's another matter. 

Archived