• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

World banks have declared bankruptcy?

A not too silly friend has just said she has had credible sources that world bank have filed for bankruptcy. 
This includes blackrock and vanguard. 

Is this true? They did it on the 24th apparently???
I dont know here her sources are coming from, but I have not heard anything about this? 

Edited by Stacktastic

14 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

A not too silly friend has just said she has had credible sources that world bank have filed for bankruptcy. 
This includes blackrock and vanguard. 

Is this true? They did it on the 24th apparently???
I dont know here her sources are coming from, but I have not heard anything about this? 

I feel sure that neither blackrock nor vanguard are part of "world bank"

😎

Chards

2 hours ago, FlorinCollector said:

Looks like Credit suisse 😳

Yes CS was on the list also. 

interesting isnt it, they all know something is amiss don they as its all linked in some way by nothing but paper. 
Well its not even paper.

I think we are approaching somehting huge here, its like the day before a big military offensive - all quiet. ;) 

Edited by Stacktastic

Found out my friends source? Have a loot at the most recent video. 
I know nothing about this guy and dont care, but he seems very much in fear and not someone I would follow. 

Who is he as he is quite ego driven & obtuse (if thats the right word). 

https://philgodlewski.live/replaysept22/ 

Edited by Stacktastic

On 29/09/2022 at 17:02, CANV said:

Blackrock merely process other peoples money. They risk none of their own 

Yup, worked for a competitor once upon a miserable job ago - pretty much just big admin organisations - mostly outdated and badly run too.

11 hours ago, Zeuk said:

Yup, worked for a competitor once upon a miserable job ago - pretty much just big admin organisations - mostly outdated and badly run too.

But so are the majority of most banks. I think they are designed that way. 
My wife worked for lloyds and it was shocking, the videos they sent the staff were for 10 year olds. 
Again probably to belittle the staff and keep them in thier place as financial surfs. 

Bit like being in the masons, you dont have a clue what happens higher up. The people higher up probably know what they need to know. 
I have been told by numerous masons they make almost as much charity funds as the British Heart Foundation, but its a secret. 
To which I said 'so where does your money go to then, what does it facilitate' - no answer. 
I have been in dozens of loges and the people are lovely,
but as far as I can see they exchange privileges in society & business for money (excluding the social benefits). simple as that. 

Correct me if I am wrong. I have been asked to join several times, but it does not feel right. 

Edited by Stacktastic

• 3 weeks later...

I would if the higher being was me..   and I could enter at ‘Grand Lord Beaver’ level.   Or ‘King Moose the Mighty’

zero interest in joining at Hamster or Black Rat level like the old bill have to 

Edited by CANV

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use