• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Updated prices 2022 half and quarter proof sovs NGC 70 and 4 sovereign set box with incentive

Leonmarsh

For sale 2022 proof sov coins PF70 from a 4 sov set 

Updated to match eBay 

Half sovereign - £525

Quarter sovereign - £275

4 sovereign set box - £125 with COA I understand there were only 750 sets - NOW SOLD

Any questions please ask

For anyone who takes two coins together  and the nugget and button from my other listing  knock 50 quid off the total price of the combined total 

Making the nugget, button and these two coins £2150 with the offer 

Plus post 

PXL_20220913_075003664.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220913_075008573.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220913_075435289.PORTRAIT.jpg

• Leonmarsh changed the title to 2022 half and quarter proof sovs NGC 70 and 4 sovereign set box with incentive

@alexmcsheffrey you were looking for one?

"INDIVIDUAL AMBITION SERVES THE COMMON GOOD." – Adam Smith

⚜️ Sub-Forum https://www.thesilverforum.com/forum/144-wilson-numismatics-uk/

Instagram_logo_2016_svg.png.0244211e338af7f899b5e071b205d306.png Instagram https://www.instagram.com/wilsonnumismatics/

🕸 Website https://worldgold.co.uk

44 minutes ago, DuncanWylieWilson said:

@alexmcsheffrey you were looking for one?

Sorry not for me these, don't really get the hype around them. But each to they're own, we are all thankfully different and have our own attractions.

GLWS Leon 👍

13 minutes ago, alexmcsheffrey said:

Sorry not for me these, don't really get the hype around them. But each to they're own, we are all thankfully different and have our own attractions.

GLWS Leon 👍

Don't get the hype either to be honest I mean limited mintage, 70 grade, proof, last qe11, and special reverse doesn't seem like theres much going for them lol 🤣

• Leonmarsh changed the title to Updated prices 2022 half and quarter proof sovs NGC 70 and 4 sovereign set box with incentive

Glad to see you took my advice……you flip coins faster than me! 😂😂🤣

Bargain prices mate!  These are cheap now,  look back from  a year or two and these will look like bullion prices.  

Guys mop up at these prices!  

1 hour ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Glad to see you took my advice……you flip coins faster than me! 😂😂🤣

Bargain prices mate!  These are cheap now,  look back from  a year or two and these will look like bullion prices.  

Guys mop up at these prices!  

Just selling at current market prices which are strong at the price I have them for 

I'm happy with the double, single and piedfort I have 

1 minute ago, Leonmarsh said:

Just selling at current market prices which are strong at the price I have them for 

I'm happy with the double, single and piedfort I have 

So you are not selling at £15 over RRP😂😂😂🤣🤣.

good on you mate you have restored my faith in the rule of acquisition 98 “every man has his price”. 

these are a bargain mate well done with the sale…..BTW are the boxes really worth that much?  I have a spare bedroom full of empty boxes how much for a sovereign box would you say? 

42 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

<snip>....

these are a bargain mate well done with the sale…..BTW are the boxes really worth that much?  I have a spare bedroom full of empty boxes how much for a sovereign box would you say? 

Around £20-25 for a half Sov box, capsule & COA and £40+ for a Full sovereign box & COA judging by eBay sold item Search... 

• 5 weeks later...

Archived