• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Tube of 2013 Silver Brits £480

SilverDrum

• SilverDrum changed the title to Dutch Auction'ish- Tube of 2013 Silver Brits £500 posted
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can offer for swap a dutch silver .835 tray weighting app. 1500g. Will sell quicker and probably higher than your tube of britts.😊 

3 minutes ago, davidcaia said:

Auction? Where? What's the price? Can I bid £69? 

You have an obsession, mate! 69...69...69...69...😁

19 minutes ago, stefffana said:

I can offer for swap a dutch silver .835 tray weighting app. 1500g. Will sell quicker and probably higher than your tube of britts.😊 

Okay let's have a competition.

You list the .835 and see if you can sell it before i sell the Brits. If i sell the coins first i will send you a jar of jam, if you sell the silver first, you have to buy my coins AND send me a jar of jam. Deal? 

78av.gif

9 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Okay let's have a competition.

You list the .835 and see if you can sell it before i sell the Brits. If i sell the coins first i will send you a jar of jam, if you sell the silver first, you have to buy my coins AND send me a jar of jam. Deal? 

Your conditions are NOT fair play, mate!

If I will sell first my tray, I will buy your 20oz silver britts at a preferential price of £350 (spot price), shipping included. I will add a jam jar bonus as condolences for your loss. Deal?

8 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Your conditions are NOT fair play, mate!

If I will sell first my tray, I will buy your 20oz silver britts at a preferential price of £350 (spot price), shipping included. I will add a jam jar bonus as condolences for your loss. Deal?

Seemed fair to me. We both sell our stuff, and one of us gets Jam for selling first. Spot is actually £350.60, i am disgusted by your low balling. 

78av.gif

8 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Seemed fair to me. We both sell our stuff, and one of us gets Jam for selling first. Spot is actually £350.60, i am disgusted by your low balling. 

Now, at £17.47/oz, the spot for your scrap silver is under £350! I am generous to offer you £350...

7 minutes ago, MintageSeller said:

Can you change it to 440, Thanks. 

Yes okay £440 and you can have the tube, containing 17 x 2013 silver Britannia's,  a half crown key ring, and i will shove it in a jar of jam.

The offer's get more interesting by the day around here! 

78av.gif

8 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Yes okay £440 and you can have the tube, containing 17 x 2013 silver Britannia's,  a half crown key ring, and i will shove it in a jar of jam.

The offer's get more interesting by the day around here! 

Think mintage wants £4 in a pair of underpants too🤷‍♂️

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, davidcaia said:

It is it already £350 and a jar of jam? The dutch is crazy!

Probably, if he will ask me for a swap for my beautiful spoons a will refuse him, even I am the most open person from forum when we are talking about swaps...

11 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Bump, and last day before these head back into the safe. If i see an empty Brit tube at the coin fair...i will be putting these into a 25 tube and adding more on top. Sod you all :D 

You are not going down your price today?

I did it already for my silver, down £25 for entire lot.😁

Archived