• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Tube of 2013 Silver Brits £480

SilverDrum

2 minutes ago, Gruff said:

And then offer it up as artisan cheese? :wacko:

I only use my fully matured cheese from emptying dolly! that is artisan as you can get!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Ok @SilverDrum just to mix up your auction 473 posted.  Here is my transparent offer. PM me if you want to bang the gavel.....

Damn you i sent an offer awhile ago and u beat me by £6 ........been waiting for him to come back online for ages 🤣

7 minutes ago, davidcaia said:

That's a great offer, saw a couple of tubes flying lower on the last couple of days..

8 minutes ago, Squalleonhart said:

Damn you i sent an offer awhile ago and u beat me by £6 ........been waiting for him to come back online for ages 🤣

giphy.gif 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Good luck with the sale!

How many in tube?

Still for Sale?

Does any free jam come with it?

6 hours ago, SilverDrum said:

I sold these moment's before i buggered off out to London for the evening, and come back to low ball offers, taking the P, and general tom foolery. Love it :D 

2 hours ago, Squalleonhart said:

I dont feel £24oz was low ball, i feel it was fair price for both 🤷‍♂️ but glad you sold closer to what you wer asking

12 hours ago, Squalleonhart said:

would you take £467 including SD

You didn't offer £24 or it would have been my asking price 🤣 be honest now, you low balled me! 

78av.gif

Just now, Squalleonhart said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this was my mistake i wear this mathematical dunce hat in shame....... @HerefordBullyun nows ur chance to point and laugh

Just PM'd you with the maths. Hope we can all giggle  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

78av.gif

3 minutes ago, Squalleonhart said:

Im just glad i said i was only 6 less than hereford publically before hand so now i only look stupid not like a stupid liar 🤣🤣🤣.

Did i mention i did the math late at night

I offered 23.65 per brit! what did you offer 3p ? :P

2 minutes ago, Squalleonhart said:

@HerefordBullyuni offered both more and less at the same time......figure that 1 out 🤣

Be honest now, again.

You had no idea what you offered. Eyes shut. Typed with your toes. Used a spoon to press enter on the keyboard? Just glad it wasn't a Friday and you'd had a drink 😅

78av.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Archived