• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Hand crafted .999fs frac bars

StBeesSilver

If you could  do another Man U one, I'd take it for my nephew.

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

13 minutes ago, James32 said:

United please ( United we are a shower of  .....)

Pop round to my house for a chat and cuppa tea - I love to do care in the community, for the mentally impaired......:D

Anyones of the current champions les mighty blues @StBeesSilver

9 minutes ago, Gruff said:

If you could  do another Man U one, I'd take it for my nephew.

Im reporting you to NSPCC for child cruelty!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

@StBeesSilver please give this one to @Gruff for his nephew, then tag me in the next one you do.

Thanks mate, much appreciated!

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

6 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Thanks mate, much appreciated!

Whatever

signal-2022-04-26-11-50-50-802.jpg

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

4 minutes ago, James32 said:

Using your teams badge as floor mats??? By the way your curtains are upside down🙂

I dont think you are in ANY position to criticize my wonderful team, given the drivel your team has pushed out as of late!

2 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I dont think you are in ANY position to criticize my wonderful team, given the drivel your team has pushed out as of late!

I think Arnold Schwarzenegger will be long dead by the time we come back lol.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

19 minutes ago, James32 said:

@StBeesSilver please give this one to @Gruff for his nephew, then tag me in the next one you do.

I have a hallmarked round blank that I could do a Man U one on. Its 14.3 gram, 37mm diameter and would be £22 posted due to being hallmarked? 

1 minute ago, StBeesSilver said:

I have a hallmarked round blank that I could do a Man U one on. Its 14.3 gram, 37mm diameter and would be £22 posted due to being hallmarked? 

What a waste of good electricity and a good laser:P

1 minute ago, HerefordBullyun said:

What a waste of good electricity and a good laser:P

Jealousy makes you nasty..... :D 

Just now, Gruff said:

Jealousy makes you nasty..... :D 

Paaaaahhahah This is quote of the Day......................Jealous you must be joking!

If say I can put just about any logo on. Max size is circular 50mm diameter and about 32 gram,,can make smaller and also bar shaped for logos that suit,,at about 17.4 gram

Each are £1/gram plus £2.50 for the logo.

Personalisation is £2 extra

Plus post🙂

Stupid question, perhaps, but are you able to laser print any kind of image onto the silver bars you do?

I dabble in digital art...

I assume you'd just want line art files, in order to help break up the areas to laser?

The inferior man argues about his rights, while the superior man imposes duties upon himself.

He who has a why can bear almost any how.

Every act of beauty is a revolt against the modern world.

5 minutes ago, StBeesSilver said:

It is possible to put photographs etc on but I haven't got that far yet🙂

So, you could currently do the black and white one attached, but not the colour one attached?

Lineart.jpg

Filled.jpg

The inferior man argues about his rights, while the superior man imposes duties upon himself.

He who has a why can bear almost any how.

Every act of beauty is a revolt against the modern world.

Archived