• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Tudor Beasts series info

The panther looks every day better, the reverse proof looks absolutely stunning. I hope they continue those sets. I have no date, but was told last week that it won't last long until the  of the lion. I was expecting April, but should come earlier. I'm a bit afraid, that the lion will looks like a Golden Retriever with his tongue out. Not a easy job for David Lawrence, fingers crossed

Hampton-Court-Kings-Beasts-3.jpg

Edited by dikefalos

1 hour ago, SovereignBishop said:

Hi folks.

Does any one know when the next coin will be coming out ? I wonder if the series will start to pick up momentum when it does ? 

Really like the panther contrary to what some may think. 

I like them, hoping March/April time

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

1 hour ago, dikefalos said:

The panther looks every day better, the reverse proof looks absolutely stunning. I hope they continue those sets. I have no date, but was told last week that it won't last long until the  of the lion. I was expecting April, but should come earlier. I'm a bit afraid, that the lion will looks like a Golden Retriever with his tongue out. Not a easy job for David Lawrence, fingers crossed

Hampton-Court-Kings-Beasts-3.jpg

SShhh you will give themn ideas. Will be a krufts series coming out

56 minutes ago, SovereignBishop said:

I have just had a horrible thought. The last coins of this series will likely have Prince Charles on them. Erghh

Be a set then...one for his bake and a second coin for the ears ( reverse frosted of course)

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Seriously though, I do think if it does take off then we will see all of the coins in the two coin set with reverse frosting, all in proof, followed by ever beast in a bullion version with a completer and a 1/4 oz set in proof just like the QB's, the RM know once the proofs sell they can look at the success for making the various sets, and i'm only talking about the silver, never mind the gold.

I'm looking forward to all of the releases and knowing Im getting each coin without having to queue is even better, although queuing helps feed my habit.... 

Seriously though, I do think if it does take off then we will see all of the coins in the two coin set with reverse frosting, all in proof, followed by ever beast in a bullion version with a completer and a 1/4 oz set in proof just like the QB's, the RM know once the proofs sell they can look at the success for making the various sets, and i'm only talking about the silver, never mind the gold.

I'm looking forward to all of the releases and knowing Im getting each coin without having to queue is even better, although queuing helps feed my habit.... 

And of course this set helps newcomers who missed the QB's

Just now, Gordy said:

If it becomes popular, queues will happen. Now is the only time to secure every coin in the series if you wanted, with a free box and shipping.

I got the ten coins 1oz silver as it is cheap enough and should hold my interest for the next few years. If it becomes popular and people start queuing I will be sorted already. 

7 minutes ago, SovereignBishop said:

If it becomes popular, queues will happen. Now is the only time to secure every coin in the series if you wanted, with a free box and shipping.

I got the ten coins 1oz silver as it is cheap enough and should hold my interest for the next few years. If it becomes popular and people start queuing I will be sorted already. 

same here, got the 1oz and 2oz 10 coin sets and with free postage and a free box it saves some sheckels and when its complete i can move one on or keep both, i only tend to buy coins im willing to keep if i cant flipperoo.... 

• 2 weeks later...

Proof Tudor Beast Lions on sale from 9am UK time 21.2.22

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

27 minutes ago, SovereignBishop said:

I still can’t believe they have taken payment for the coin with absolutely no communication whatsoever. Not even an email to say the coin is coming out.

Shocking service.

I've got a mail like a week ago, that they will take payment around the 21.02. I have the lions in open orders, they didn't took payment and i wonder, if i will hold the lions before summer...

2 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

Is it just me, or does there not seem to be much interest in the Tudor Beasts Lion proofs...? 🤔

just wait to see how quick the heavier ones shift, and of course a lot of silver buyers have bought to 10 coin sets