• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2021 Smithsonian Peace Dollar Ultra High Relief 2 oz Silver NGC PF70.

I bought this commemorative ❤️2021 Smithsonian Peace Dollar Ultra High Relief 2 oz Silver NGC PF70 piece❤️ for around US$700 (GBP530) in Jan 2022.

I think it's one of the most beautiful eagles I have ever seen (I love eagles) 😍.

I'm not planning to sell it, and will be gifting it to one of my nieces later in life. 

- 2oz Ultra High Relief .999 fine silver.
- Reverse proof finish.
- Officially licensed by the Smithsonian and was struck at Commonwealth Mint.
- Mintage of 1,921 pieces.
- This medal bears Anthony de Francisci's original obverse design and an alternative reverse submission for the Peace Dollar.
- NGC graded this piece Proof 70 and First Day of Issue.
- Grading information comes provided on an Anthony de Francisci label.

🙂It would be nice to know your thoughts about it?

image.thumb.png.efa16a4c32d8598ca92d1a3aec9f5498.png

image.png.f6725a009436697958bc39a9caa9a3e9.png

image.png.6c98d27480b7bfc17d381aebfbde9300.png

On 02/02/2022 at 11:26, sgcoins said:

Great design, shame it's a medal and not an official coin.  Think it's a bit expense for a 2oz medal, do you think this will be popular by american collectors?  

The US collectors bought these last year, I had to go to eBay to get one as MCM (the main source) was sold out.