• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1 kilo Completer

Bixley

3 hours ago, Bixley said:

Good news, just received from the postie. Bad news, mark on queen's cheek.

Get a return label and send it back - they are either in process, or  have already made, a second batch of the 1 Kilo ones - ask for a replacement.

Edited by Coverte

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

Definitely par for the course with Royal Mail bullion. They charge a large premium when compared to 'regular' bullion but that apparently means nothing when it comes to quality control and handling practices. That being said it's still worth a punt sending it back if it's a special purchase for you.

I know these completer coins are well loved on TSF (and everywhere else by the seems of it), but to me it looks like all the beasties live in a crowded tenement building and are leaning out for a chat. Some of them appear to be pointing at her majesty as if to say "oi, look at that decapitated head in the middle!"

I sent one of my 3, 10oz una and the lion bars, there were scuffs on the lions nose. They refunded without saying anything and just bought another. Not sure if I lost out due to price fluctuations, I can't remember.