• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Pants full removed special Beautiful 1881S Vic Young head George and dragon - £329.50 plus post

Leonmarsh

Looking to exchange this coin 

1881 Sydney Queen Vic Young head

Lovely lustrous, quality example 

£329.50 plus post  this is extremely cheap for this coin why pay a tenner less for a turd of a coin 

https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces9310.html

More pics available if needed, but it's a scarce Sov desirable thats cheap! 

Could always pick it up from BBP for 553 quid as an alternative 

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/gold-sovereign-specific-year/victoria-young-head-1871-1887/1881-gold-sovereign-victoria-young-head-s/

Also going to be listed on other forums as Low selling fees so be quick! 

For exchange 

NGC graded ancients, byzantine, roman gold or silver 

World gold pre 1933 / LMU gold 

Got another young head if required to exchange as part of a deal. I.e for a kilo silver bar 

Screenshot_20210618_225230_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Screenshot_20210618_225200_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Leonmarsh changed the title to Pants down special Beautiful 1881S Vic Young head George and dragon
  • Leonmarsh changed the title to Pants down special Beautiful 1881S Vic Young head George and dragon - £339.50 posted
  • Leonmarsh changed the title to Pants down special Beautiful 1881S Vic Young head George and dragon - £339.50 plus post
  • Leonmarsh changed the title to Pants down special Beautiful 1881S Vic Young head George and dragon - £334.50 plus post
  • Leonmarsh changed the title to Pants full removed special Beautiful 1881S Vic Young head George and dragon - £329.50 plus post
14 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

Oh, kinky, keep that sale between yourselves. 😆

Actually, I'm delighted. As far as I can tell from Marsh, 1881 was one of only three years where the Pistrucci reverse did not carry the B.P. initials at all.  (1880-1882) but not on all minted sovereigns. Others of those years carry a small B.P. 

Makes for a lovely addition and only my 2nd Sydney mint Victoria. Now to get a Jubilee head one. 

8 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

Don't seem too eager to respond to messages regarding this item though? Hope you got it sold. 

It was sold ten hours ago, and the thread marked completed.  BTW, I had a reply from Leon in minutes when I messaged him. 

Maybe I said the right thing.

Just now, Richym99 said:

It was sold ten hours ago, and the thread marked completed.  BTW, I had a reply from Leon in minutes when I messaged him. 

Maybe I said the right thing.

1 minute ago, Leonmarsh said:

Hi @Schnitzelit was marked as sold when you messaged me asking to post it to Sweden

Sorry i didn't respond but for clarity it's sold  

Good good :) I sent a message 12 hours ago asking for shipping cost to Sweden without any response. Therefore my question :) Main thing is that you got or sold :) 

Archived