• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Just nipped in and bought a tube of lovely Britannia 2014 Silver Horse Edged Privys.

Just a note, bought at £14.52 per coin with £10.95 postage from StG

Note to Danny

Earned Silver Average on those was £15.068. (Tube = 20)

(Earned = Overall cost per ounce)

Edited by shemyaza

Today I bought the last 5 Sydney Olympic proofs to complete my set of 16.

Well chuffed.

Ended up paying £365 all in for the coins & box, with a coin average of £21.43 each and £22.80 for the box.

Nice one Danny,they look fantastic as a set in the wooden box

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Today I have just bought from TopWorldCoins their last remaining.....

Niue - Spiral Galaxy NGC1232 Coin (Silver version)

1st of The Most Beautiful Galaxies Coin Series.

Pricey for 17.5g of 0.999 Silver 0.56oz at 57.90 Euro's or £46 but a very lovely re-homing of the 1st of what I hope to be a lovely re-homing of 8 different Galaxy coins.

ESA Earned Silver Average of £82 an ounce roughly.

Mintage: 2,015

Today I took a punt on eBay, again.

I noticed 4 x 2014 1oz Britannias listed for £45 BIN delivered.

Active seller with 100% feedback at 330 odd transactions.

At under spot, I had to chance it.

I hope they are right Danny with fees postage etc the guy is selling at around £9.50 per coin

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

I hope they are right Danny with fees postage etc the guy is selling at around £9.50 per coin

If they're dodgy, they go back and I get my money back.

I can't find fake 2014 britannias on alibaba so I reckon they are probably genuine.

We shall see, but I reckon it's worth the gamble.

With free postage, I get it to just over £9 per coin. Desperate or doesn't know what they are worth.

Stacker since 2013

Thanks to Kman for the word on the gold deals @ Atkinsons - two 1 oz Aussie gold nuggets from 1987. These are the $100AUD coins with a real nugget depicted, before the kangaroos took over. Well pleased, as they are rarely on eBay for less than £950. Priced @ £879.95 each. Looks like most of those loose coins are gone, as they were pretty good prices relative to new bullion. Could not resist.

Start of a nugget date run? Could ruin me...!