• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

7x 2012 silver Eagles for an average of £17.29 delivered from eBay.

Happy with that, should bring the £/oz down a bit!!!

Lol. U out bid a fellow forum member on it.

Jeez, you guys and all your different date runs.

. . . not fair.

We do love the date runs!!!

Far from the most efficient way of stacking, but it is fun.

Bosse, I hadn't even thought if 1/2oz koalas, PM me with dates and mintages if you get chance.

D

Stacker since 2013

Think they are all about 129.59g which is over 4oz of sterling.

@DB, and @HT

Thanks for that I am impressed, you are correct they weigh 4.64 oz each.

I have amended my database accordingly.

Keith

Just to correct you both, These coins contain 2000 grains of sterling silver. This actually equates to 3.85 troy ounces of pure silver. 

Just to correct you both, These coins contain 2000 grains of sterling silver. This actually equates to 3.85 troy ounces of pure silver.

HT, you are not correcting me, you are merely confirming what I said.

The coin weight: 129.59 grams or 4.1669 ounces of 0.925 silver, as I said. This equates to 3.8538 of pure silver.

Stacker since 2013

• Founder & Administrator

Just bought this for my niece, it's not actually a physical coin by I reckon it should be, beautiful design.

What is it?

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• Founder & Administrator

It's a voucher that allows you to save money on amazons apps, games, kindles, pretty much all digital items, ironic they use a gold coin as the symbolism.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-500-Coins/dp/B00ESJDO66

Would be cool if they made a high relief gold coin with a similar design. The bow and arrow like that works well on a coin.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Would be cool if they made a high relief gold coin with a similar design. The bow and arrow like that works well on a coin.

Yeah works really well the way the bow forms the coin, I'd definitely buy it. 

Bought this 2002 1/2 ounce kookaburra, paid £15 delivered, kind of a snap buy really..what do you guys think about the price i paid? Could not find out much info about it before i pressed the buy it now button lol.

Actual coin.

post-117-0-54163400-1404595235_thumb.jpgpost-117-0-54346100-1404595353_thumb.jpg

Edited by madhatter

Bought this 2002 1/2 ounce kookaburra, paid £15 delivered, kind of a snap buy really..what do you guys think about the price i paid? Could not find out much info about it before i pressed the buy it now button lol.

Actual coin.

attachicon.gif$_12.JPGattachicon.gif$_12 (1).JPG

Oddly enough I was looking at the same one on eBay earlier, same pictures so assume that's where you had it from.

Was going to email the chap but noticed a mintage of 75,000 so didn't.

Lovely coin though.

Stacker since 2013