• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Singapore dealer prepares vault for 15,000 tons of silver

SilverStorm

Interesting read but I've seen this kind of stuff before.
One day silver is in huge demand and the price rocketing, next some global event ( totally unrelated ) is attributed to its collapse in price.
Gold has had a good run and is predicted to fall this year according to the same article - I hope so because I need to buy some gold coins but not at current prices.
However there is an equal probability that gold will rise and someone will Google an event and link the price of gold to this as well !!

If I was building a warehouse capable of storing 15,000 tonnes of metal it would be Lithium.
With all the electric cars being built and the need to reduce petrol cars on our roads I suspect there isn't enough Lithium mined and recycled to make all these wonderful batteries.
Not sure our political elite, trying to combat global warming, have thought about this - have they ?

On 10/05/2021 at 23:18, Paul said:

thanks for posting @SilverStorm

im sure i read this same exact article a few months ago somewhere else ???

It all seems familiar and fresh in my mind 

Very likely, the article above is dated April 12, 2021

I am expecting nothing spectacular this year, maybe ending about USD34/Oz

Next year, I expect about an annual increase to end about $42-43/Oz

By 2031, $100/Oz may actually become a reality IMO supply vs demand etc, etc.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/05/2021 at 03:47, HillWalkerDundee said:

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

I don't believe a word of it.

Its true. I am a Singaporean stacker. This co is "Silver bullion" and they have an existing storage facility with a State-sponsored security firm & are expanding to a Freeport site near the Airport. A lot of high-end customers bought & storing 1000oz bullion bars, mostly rich non-Singaporeans. 

Edited by fredcch