• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1oz Gold QUEEN BEASTS collection

CatStudent

Hi everyone, 

Although, lastly, I've not been a quite active, I'm an old user of this forum and an even older coin stacker. For personal reasons I have to sell my loved 1 oz gold Queen Beast collection, so I'm offering the individual coins to the members of this forum.

In order not to flood this thread, I'm posting just an overview picture of the collection with my username and a face pic of each coin. If interested in any of them I can post/send close up pictures of the coin without the case cover, just ask.

• Prices:
    • Will be updated at the bottom of this post
  • Payment:
    • Bank transfer
  • Shipping:
    • by Royal Mail Special Delivery (insured)
    • UK mainland postage only
  • Optionally:

Any questions, please feel free to contact me. 

• Prices (30th June 2020)
    • 2016 QB Lion - £1800
    • 2017 QB Griffin - £2050
    • 2017 QB RedDragon (Sold @ 2020/06/06)
    • 2018 QB BlackBull - £ 1750
    • 2018 QB Unicorn - £1750
    • 2019 QB Falcon - £1750
    • 2019 QB Yale - (Sold @ 2020/07/01)

QB_All_CS.jpg

QB_2016_Lion.jpg

QB_2017_Griffin.jpg

QB_2017_RedDragon.jpg

QB_2018_BlackBull.jpg

QB_2018_Unicorn.jpg

QB_2019_Falcon.jpg

QB_2019_Yale.jpg

36 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

Bummed out for you that you have to sell your lovely collection. They look so much better in gold and you've obviously cherished them. Fair prices against what I've seen around, I wish you swift and easy sales which I've no doubt you'll get on this forum 👌

Yes, I totally agree, at least I will keep the silver ones as a memory, I love the QB designs.

On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 10:47, RisinSun said:

Damn, I sold my set far too cheap lol.

I believe that when you were selling your gold coins, gold spot was about £200-£250 lower and also there was not so much demand for Gold as it was before Covid19. I think you sold at the right time for the right price. The amount of people becoming unemployed on a daily basis even though the UK government is paying 80% of employees' salaries (furlough) and probably more unemployment to come after August when employers need to start contributing 20% towards furlough. Without sounding negative, but only a few will be well off enough to think about buying ounces of gold instead of paying the mortgage, feeding the kids, paying the bills, etc. some may even have to be forced to sell their gold to be able to pay the bills.

Archived