• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 50 FULL GOLD SOVEREIGNS

1stsovereign

@1stsovereign

Piece of friendly advice for selling on the forum - as it appears you are new to selling. 

A photo of the sovereigns with your name on a piece of paper with today's date will give potential buyers more confidence that you have the sovereigns in hand. I am not making any accusations but people are always wary of new buyers as it is so easy to copy and paste photos from anywhere these days. 

Also, if you are potentially flexible to any very well established members of the forum that want to buy to send the coins out before payment. That way these established members can verify that everything is above board and provide feedback - then they can pay for the coins. 

Good luck with the sales!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Valid points from BYB,

if anyone is interested in the sovs I can vouch for the seller, I have bought from him outside of this forum. I met up with him and paid him cash for a few half sovs. 

As mentioned above I can vouch for the seller, please do your own due diligence and if anybody wants any more info about my personal purchases from 1stsov then feel free to pm. 

Just now, Tn21 said:

Valid points from BYB,

if anyone is interested in the sovs I can vouch for the seller, I have bought from him outside of this forum. I met up with him and laid him cash for a few half sovs. 

As mentioned above I can vouch for the seller, please do your own due diligence and if anybody wants any more info about my personal purchases from 1stsov then feel free to pm. 

Great to hear, as I said - wasn't making any accusations just some friendly advice for what are quite well priced sovereigns.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

2 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

@1stsovereign

Piece of friendly advice for selling on the forum - as it appears you are new to selling. 

A photo of the sovereigns with your name on a piece of paper with today's date will give potential buyers more confidence that you have the sovereigns in hand. I am not making any accusations but people are always wary of new buyers as it is so easy to copy and paste photos from anywhere these days. 

Also, if you are potentially flexible to any very well established members of the forum that want to buy to send the coins out before payment. That way these established members can verify that everything is above board and provide feedback - then they can pay for the coins. 

Good luck with the sales!

I would also consider allowing more people by accessing smaller quantities till you have built up a reputation. No reviews on your site. Personally I would feel uncomfortable spending a lot of someone that had no reviews. 

I really do appreciate all your feedback guys so let me introduce myself to you all. 

I came to the UK in 2004 from Poland. In 2005 I opened my restaurant in Mayfair, central London where I met some of the main dealers trading in London (Andrew Holds, George from Athens Numismatic Gallery, Jon Blyth, Max Hughes and so on) . In 2008 I have started trading in gold sovereigns whilst maintaining my business as a restaurateu. In 2012 I decided to focus solely on my coin business, 1stsovereign.

I have been participating at London and Midland coin fair (as a dealer) since 2013 and most of the respectable dealers would recommend me without a second thought. I also participate in world money fair in Berlin as a dealer with the stand. 

If you do need anything else or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived