• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Great engravers

Bxlsteve

My best guess,  as the Royal Mint only have these engravers on the Museum website, designs will be sourced from them

http://www.royalmintmuseum.org.uk/history/people/artists/index.html

All though that be a lot of more modern designs and I'd prefer Victoria or before 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

It will be interesting to see how many of the 225 gold owners will end up committing to the whole series......and to see if The RM keep prices the same.

Added 0 minutes later...
Just now, Bxlsteve said:

A 4 coin series is a good number. 

Please dont quote me on that. I could very well be wrong.

2 hours ago, Oldun said:

It will be interesting to see how many of the 225 gold owners will end up committing to the whole series......and to see if The RM keep prices the same.

I suspect many will try but few will succeed though of course thats assuming the RM keeps the mintage the same which is probably a stupid assumption to make all things considered. Either way I'm already dreading the next release and I'll probably only be after the silver to go with my silver Una. I'll do my best to source it from somewhere other than the RM just for the sake of not dealign with the mess that is their website on a popular release day.

33 minutes ago, Bxlsteve said:

That is why I choose the silver aswell. The gold is just out of my league. 

Yeah and it was still a good decision. The gold is not something I'd of ever bought. I could make the funds available but I'm far too risk adverse and there were no signs it would do as well as it has done. I can only congratulate the buyers of it for taking the risk... who dares wins and all that. The silver though is doing well enough in its own right and if future releases are as well received then it should carry on doing well. I just hope those of us who might want to collect the series are able to do so...  I suspect the next release will be a messy affair.

It will very interesting to see how the mint play the rest of the series, considering their recent willingness to up their prices.

Will they stick with the same mintage and ramp up price or simply increase the mintage? Or a combination?

one thing for sure, they will be eyeing some serious profit for the remainder of the series.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

l'll definitely be looking at getting a silver one, the wife and kids want a holiday so gold is not on the cards for me...:rolleyes:

But if i don't like the design then i'll give it a miss as i wont buy one just too flip it.

I am a set-collector-stacker-crazy-person. 
So basically I will order the silver one at least 1. Even if I don’t like the piece. (Damm writing this makes me understand the stupidity of the action but I know I will still do it) 

just scared of how quick I will have to be on this one. 

Archived