• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Metalmarket.eu any good?

EddieC

I have 3-4 times, all good. Fast shipment if the items are marked in stock.  Not the cheapest prices but low transport cost, making it a good choice for smaller orders.

Instagram: gildeon_67

22 minutes ago, EddieC said:

Thanks. Delivery says 32 days. Just curious about my payment status.

Some items may not be in stock, but they mention delivery time. I always ordered available items and the shipment was out in a couple of days. So not sure how accurate their estimations for the items not in stock are.

Instagram: gildeon_67

I have used them also, good range, good prices and very good shipping rates. I bought 1/10 platinum Brits amongst others and they popped them in quad capsules at no extra cost which was a nice touch. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

Yeah, good company. Used them before with no issues. Emailed them just a couple of days ago, as website was a little confusing regarding delivery, but havent had an answer back yet....

Which one is correct please?

Producer: The Royal Mint
Date of shipment: 24h

Shipment Ready to ship in 46days 

15 hours ago, Wouter06 said:

Good site! And indeed cheap shipping costs. I have the idea that their prices have increase over the last months. They also have a nice assortment of (square) capsules etc.

yup, they are more expensive now.

2 hours ago, Uksilverstackers said:

Yeah, good company. Used them before with no issues. Emailed them just a couple of days ago, as website was a little confusing regarding delivery, but havent had an answer back yet....

Which one is correct please?

Producer: The Royal Mint
Date of shipment: 24h

Shipment Ready to ship in 46days 

I think that means they will ship within 24 hours but they are not available for another 46 days.

Yes they are very straight forward dealers, I have bought from them in the past, however just like any other merchant sometimes their deals are very competitive  and other times not so much.

I did have a small complication with my bank transfer, for which I had to go to the bank in person as my bank froze the payment.  It was all sorted in the end my bank wanted the exact address of the receiving bank which I think was not originally supplied on metalmarket.eu

I would recommend getting in touch with the seller and possibly getting in touch with your bank to check they have released payment.

The service with MM was faultless I think I chose a 2 week shipping option which saved me £15 and the sent it in a week also they take sterling which makes things very straightforward.  I even got a lovely cardboard custom presentation box for a bu perthmint gold emu, much better than slips that some dealers have used!😀

Archived