• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

More central bank buying - this time Poland

sixgun

Poland has cranked up her gold buying - and the repatriation of her gold. i would take all of it back. This of course is a double whammy against the gold thieves who will have rehypothecated that gold many times over. Check the gold Poland - drill every bar and have them recast. 

https://www.thesiriusreport.com/economics/gold-poland-nbp/

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

1 hour ago, Bullionbill01 said:

why isn't the BoE buying gold?

They steal it from Venezuela et al.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Poland can afford to buy gold with all the money they are scamming from our massive ££ net contribution to the EU. The country reeks of corruption. That's according to my Polish buddies.

1 hour ago, DarkChameleon said:

Imagine the media, sell for £400 and buy back for £1500...economic fools

It was more like £200 the numptie sold it for, did everything he could to get the worst price for it. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

2 hours ago, Stu said:

It was more like £200 the numptie sold it for, did everything he could to get the worst price for it. 

the man should be shot, along with his old boss.

Edit: for sake of clarity etc I wish to make it clear I am speaking figuratively or metaphorically and do not wish to incite anyone to actually shoot the said gentlemen😎

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

11 hours ago, Xander said:

Poland can afford to buy gold with all the money they are scamming from our massive ££ net contribution to the EU. The country reeks of corruption. That's according to my Polish buddies.

But really, which country isn't drowning in corruption all over the place?  And who really can tell what's happening, since the media are part of and complicit with that corruption?  

Not to be sooo cynical, but really, how else can we look at it?

5 hours ago, RacerCool said:

But really, which country isn't drowning in corruption all over the place?  And who really can tell what's happening, since the media are part of and complicit with that corruption?  

Not to be sooo cynical, but really, how else can we look at it?

That's correct and nowadays they don't even attempt to conceal it, which means, it simply comes down to ignorant dogmatic ideological support of whatever floats they're boat at the time. 

Archived