• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Repatriation

Cointreau

I wonder how much gold France has, I remember in the mid 70s France sent a warship to the US to collect their gold, obviously they never got it all but the must have got a substantial amount because there was a big fuss at the time. We all now know why :lol:,the US coffers are empty.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Those in power know something very big is on the horizon.

There is a reason all the big players are scrambling to get their gold back, we just dont know yet, if you dont hold it you dont own it.

Fingers crossed for a exponential spot price increase sooner rather than later :)

If you loaned your new Bosch power drill to your neighbour who held onto it for a year because you didn't need it, then you find your neighbour is getting into financial difficulties, I assume you would diplomatically try and get it back before it is too late. Same goes for gold.

Fingers crossed for a exponential spot price increase sooner rather than later :)

YAY ! to that - i can get a little bit closer to getting my money back and having a chance to break even on what I have invested  ! 

• Certainly all these repatriations  Venezuela, Ecuador, Germany, Holland , French etc 
  • Gold being liberated by western forces from Hussein/Iraq and Ukraine in the dead of night 
  • Russian making massive gold reserve purchases in recent years
  • China stacking stacking stacking, importing only and no gold leaving their shores
  • Irrational and super depressed manipulated spot prices from PMs

It is all like a train crash in very slow motion.

But ask Joe Public on street, he will be more concerned who is going to win this series X factor 

If the vote is YES which is looking unlikely, I believe the Gold price could easily go up £50 an ounce.  The Ecopop proposal to restrict immigration to 0.2% of the population and remove the flat tax may have more legs, esp the flat tax.  My friends mentioned something about maybe having to move out of country when I spoke a few weeks ago, maybe this is what they meant.    

Archived