• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hand Poured 999 Gold is a go!

BackyardBullion

I know someone who melted a fair bit of scrap 9ct gold into bars. Not the best looking bars although he didn’t have the experience byb has. They were assayed and came back with the drillings in a sealy bag from where they drill it out i guess to make sure its solid etc. A good way to turn a load of scrap into something else!

Just watched video very impressive 

I have 3 kids and ive always taken the micky and even got angry at them watching what i call rubbish on youtube if you have kids and they played mine craft at any time you would have heared or seen stampys videos on you tube i would get angry because of his annoying voice.

Now the tables have turned i get the micky taken out of me while watching your videos ( why are you watching a hand sort coins into piles your sad dad)

But i am addicted to them now as they are intresting and educational 

27 minutes ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

I know someone who melted a fair bit of scrap 9ct gold into bars. Not the best looking bars although he didn’t have the experience byb has. They were assayed and came back with the drillings in a sealy bag from where they drill it out i guess to make sure its solid etc. A good way to turn a load of scrap into something else!

The assay testing is a hard process for bars. They have to drill to the core to be sure that it is all the way 9ct or in this case 24ct.

You can have the holes repaired though, so it is not all bad!

Added 0 minutes later...
3 minutes ago, jacobkenn said:

I have 3 kids and ive always taken the micky and even got angry at them watching what i call rubbish on youtube if you have kids and they played mine craft at any time you would have heared or seen stampys videos on you tube i would get angry because of his annoying voice.

Now the tables have turned i get the micky taken out of me while watching your videos ( why are you watching a hand sort coins into piles your sad dad)

This made me giggle, thanks for sharing!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

49 minutes ago, jacobkenn said:

When the wife hears the @BackyardBullion YouTube music she calls me a silver geek. 

She will often watch them with me even though I refuse to watch her hairstyling videos.

58 minutes ago, jacobkenn said:

I think @BackyardBullion is missing a trick.

He should do unveilings of his new products buy pulling them out of large bowls of M&M's or from a kinder egg, with some cheesy music in the background and weird sounding voiceovers. Might as well get these young ones hooked early on! 😉

Archived