• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver price about to plummet

Wonger

3 minutes ago, Abyss said:

Unfortunately within the Gold and Silver markets regulators turn blind eye to bullion banks manipulating the markets so is it possible spot Silver spot price to plummet to $4 then I would have to say yes it is BUT.....

Is $4 spot silver sustainable? No.

Would price spot silver stay at $4 any reasonable length of time? No.

Would you be able to buy say 1oz Silver Eagle $4 plus usual premium 2 to 3 dollars above spot? No.

$4 Silver complete disconnect between the paper and the physical market and it would not take to long for equilibrium reestablished.

Agreed, I certainly would not sell my Silver anywhere near those prices, but the paper could trade there and mining cost would not even come into it.    

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/03/2019 at 09:23, Oldun said:

Wonger on ignore but still of course but has anyone asked him to say what company he works for ? He mentioned a trading desk back a few pages. Maybe he could get some customers here ?

I don't think he's old enough to trade yet. Here's a short funny clip of Wonger at his nursery trading desk being all confident, then losing everything, proceeding to vomit on the keyboard and jumping out of the window...

2 hours ago, Wonger said:

If you sold enough futures contracts you could drive it down to $4 yourself today, why would mining cost stop you?

would you not effectively be subsidising everyone else's

buying?

who with sufficient capital is going to make that kind of

a losing trade. it's not impossible just highly unlikely.

HH

15 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

would you not effectively be subsidising everyone else's

buying?

who with sufficient capital is going to make that kind of

a losing trade. it's not impossible just highly unlikely.

HH

If the offers chew through the bid stack triggering stop losses and further selling the culprit can accumulate to cover the short and take net long exposure before the low print without subsides to anyone but themselves, J is an expert! 😀 

12 minutes ago, Wonger said:

If the offers chew through the bid stack triggering stop losses and further selling the culprit can accumulate to cover the short and take net long exposure before the low print without subsides to anyone but themselves, J is an expert! 😀 

stop losses are just below $13.60, not $4.

who would create an artificial market for sub $5 silver

and then create the condition for sub $4 stop losses,

then use a lot of capital backing to trigger those losses?

(that is a lot of risky moves for an uncertain outcome,

might not even make enough to cover expenses)

HH

11 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

stop losses are just below $13.60, not $4.

who would create an artificial market for sub $5 silver

and then create the condition for sub $4 stop losses,

then use a lot of capital backing to trigger those losses?

(that is a lot of risky moves for an uncertain outcome,

might not even make enough to cover expenses)

HH

An entity with unlimited resources to destroy any bid stack in any market whenever they feel like it as has been shown many times past does not ever entertain an uncertain outcome, I did not mention anything about sub $4 stop losses!  

1 hour ago, Wonger said:

I did not mention anything about sub $4 stop losses!  

your posts are all over the place.

I was saying how unrealistic it is to purposely take silver

down to $4.

you answer with this

2 hours ago, Wonger said:

If the offers chew through the bid stack triggering stop losses and further selling the culprit can accumulate to cover the short

HH

24 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

your posts are all over the place.

I was saying how unrealistic it is to purposely take silver

down to $4.

you answer with this

HH

On the contrary, I believe its your replies that are all over the place as I answer each point you try and make! 😀

28 minutes ago, DanShanks said:

Its the GSR that Im watching, there is no way gold can go up without dragging silver with it, especially as we are at highs of 83:1

not true. sometimes there's divergence especially close to

turning points. also 83 is not that high, historically. highs

can get higher.

HH

40 minutes ago, Wonger said:

Just bought some more Gold $1303, Silver $15.18, time to run those pesky shorts out of town. 😀

From a pure technical analysis basis looking at gold daily/15 minute chart that was a bad decision.

30 minutes ago, Abyss said:

@Wonger please be careful I don't want to see you in this position

tilt-up-homeless-holding-begging-bowl-on

Looks are deceiving, there is $2m fiat in the bin bag pillow and I have been gold prospecting all night, see my nuggets in the bowl, I am reluctant prepper now.

hao xiao Ha Ha 😀

Archived