• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver price about to plummet

Wonger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Yep, that is not rocket science. The retail is always late to the party obviously. Professionals are better at all sports too. Hardly ground breaking information.

You referenced making investment decisions using the EMA's, not me! 😀 

Just now, Wonger said:

You referenced making investment decisions using the EMA's, not me! 😀 

Difference is you profess to act on technicals and you seem to enjoy flaming people on this forum.

1 minute ago, Oldun said:

Difference is you profess to act on technicals and you seem to enjoy flaming people on this forum.

If I enjoyed flaming people on the forum I would not of advised hedging downside risk last June and this February to help them out, if you post an opposite view of course I will disagree as I do not want to see anyone lose money by following you. 

Wonger getting flammed

1211042423_wongergetsflammed.jpg.946e7ce7b2ce87c3d99122d93d60a2cc.jpg

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

I am not an anylist or any thing resembling one but I have been looking at silver over the last couple of years and  get a feeling that. It is going to rise significantly soon even as soon as towards the end of April 2019. I may end up with egg on my face but I tend to go with my gut feeling ,I realise I am leaving myself wide open here but  fortune favours the brave.

12 minutes ago, Oldun said:

The about to happen plummeting price of silver is the topic ;) (from almost over a month ago I might also add).

I did not see you posting that at $14.98 when it was down 8%, do not fear you will get another chance real soon! 😀

Wonger i take it you see silver as a commodity?  If so you must believe silver will fall back to the bare commodity price, this means you have an argument. 

'People in the whole only use the technical's that suits there opinions, ignoring the ones that point to other outcomes '  This is true of most of us.  A lesson learnt by Pipers. 

7 minutes ago, Pipers said:

Wonger i take it you see silver as a commodity?  If so you must believe silver will fall back to the bare commodity price, this means you have an argument. 

'People in the whole only use the technical's that suits there opinions, ignoring the ones that point to other outcomes '  This is true of most of us.  A lesson learnt by Pipers. 

I see a price chart and investor sentiment and they both say price is going down to me,  Silver is both money and a commodity in my opinion, I own physical Gold and Silver.  

26 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

8% doesn't even cover vat on physical, not exactly my

definition of plummet.

HH

Maybe it will reach a level where your definition of plummet is achieved, care to enlighten us? As I have previously stated, my target for this leg down is low $13.

Silver is primarily an industrial metal...only occasionally does it attract monetary investment attention. The price of silver reflects inflation/deflation.....fundamentally, I bailed on ag early 2011 and let others pick up pennies in front of steamrollers....although I will be waiting to see where the so called “pros” are when they start crowing and sqwarking.

1 hour ago, Oldun said:

Silver is primarily an industrial metal...only occasionally does it attract monetary investment attention. The price of silver reflects inflation/deflation.....fundamentally, I bailed on ag early 2011 and let others pick up pennies in front of steamrollers....although I will be waiting to see where the so called “pros” are when they start crowing and sqwarking.

An 84% increase in margin requirements was fun!😀

5 hours ago, Wonger said:

With the Dow Industrials set to rally another $14000 to $40000 who in their right mind would want to hold physical precious metals yielding nothing

download.jpg.c665d86ba9f2523fc894fd6bb930be2a.jpg

On 21/03/2019 at 13:11, Wonger said:

The whole trading desk is laughing now! Ha Ha ok that is funny 😀 

I'm not insulting you. I fully believe you have a trading desk at a major brokerage, your knowledge and insight into the markets is beyond anything I have ever seen before.

May I make a suggestion? Your trading office in Hyde Park looks great, but I would push the envelope if I were you and get your trading team to invest in an umbrella, looks like it might rain later.

All the best and have a wonderful weekend.

787649624_wongertradingdesk.jpg.0e07804bc240ffc0c3bc6213f0d546f5.jpg

53 minutes ago, RichRock said:

I'm not insulting you. I fully believe you have a trading desk at a major brokerage, your knowledge and insight into the markets is beyond anything I have ever seen before.

May I make a suggestion? Your trading office in Hyde Park looks great, but I would push the envelope if I were you and get your trading team to invest in an umbrella, looks like it might rain later.

All the best and have a wonderful weekend.

787649624_wongertradingdesk.jpg.0e07804bc240ffc0c3bc6213f0d546f5.jpg

RichRock, the GBP/USD is up over 200 pips from its lows yesterday and surprise surprise your very quiet, how many pips do you think the long 1.2500 is now netting? You can have 5 guesses if you want, if you wish to invest its 2 & 20 and yes I am qualified in the relevant jurisdiction my friend!

And I am more handsome than Crispy who is taking the other side of our trades.😀

787649624_wongertradingdesk.jpg.0e07804bc240ffc0c3bc6213f0d546f5.jpg.f5ac27d1285bb9713341ac5552e0afc0.jpg

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Archived