• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver price about to plummet

Wonger

I go away for a few years, and there are still people on here trying to predict the future, and talking BS.

Where's my $50 silver I was promised 4 years ago.

If it was so easy to make money, with all these graphs and drawing straight lines, we'd all be millionaires Rodney. 

And to be honest, if I found a way of making money by predicting price movements, i certainly wouldn't be on here trying to convince people that I know what I'm doing. I wouldn't tell a soul about my methods. I'd be too busy filling my bank vault

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, HighlandTiger said:

If it was so easy to make money, with all these graphs and drawing straight lines,

making money off the charts is easy,

once you get people to believe you can forecast using

the charts, you then get them to pay you indirectly for

providing the charts. that's why so many are out there

trying to convince people using the charts. 😊

HH

1 hour ago, HawkHybrid said:

making money off the charts is easy, once you get people to believe you can forecast using the charts, you then get them to pay you indirectly for providing the charts. that's why so many are out there trying to convince people using the charts. 😊

HH

I agree HH so many scams when it comes to people trying to sell signals/charts but the irony of the situation is that everything that you need to learn how to successfully read price action on a chart is available free of charge on the internet. Learning to read price action on charts fundamental to determining your future prosperity because of the world we live in. To learn about balance of probabilities, good risk to rewards ratios, market structure, patterns when holding down full time job requires sacrifice time energy effort without any indication that the time spent in the end will have been a worthwhile endeavour. The majority of individuals go into charts with the notion of trying to make money rather than the pursuit of knowledge and understanding.

47 minutes ago, Abyss said:

available free of charge on the internet

there are good chart reading help available on the

internet. problem is trading/investing is a probability

game over a long period of time so that you can on

average make a profit. people who don't recognised

this, continually fall for the get rich quick scams.

obviously those who take much longer to make the

same amount of money are less capable traders.

therefore they are willing to pay big money to get

rich quick from the best of the best. it's like saying

I can get 500 years of coin history from a perth

lunar collection.

some of the best things in life is that which is given

to you for free, eg life itself.

HH

Mr Wrong Wong is drumming up support for his plunge prediction - he claims he is in the UK - perhaps he is in a shopping centre near you.

proxy.duckduckgo_com.jpg.82a7932f22542d61f3c7f0d2ea8862ad.jpg

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

13 hours ago, sixgun said:

Mr Wrong Wong is drumming up support for his plunge prediction - he claims he is in the UK - perhaps he is in a shopping centre near you.

proxy.duckduckgo_com.jpg.82a7932f22542d61f3c7f0d2ea8862ad.jpg

Sixgun that is very funny hao xiao 😀 Ha Ha

Im still long Gold, Silver and GBP/USD, but its rather dull compared to the Bitcoin price action once it broke above $4000 recently, there has been some very nice $200-$500 pullbacks too, I think there is a screen in front of them showing the Bitcoin price chart and the 2nd guy in from the left is short and the 3rd guy is long. 😀 

3 hours ago, motorbikez said:

Poor Wonger, give the guy his due he has got thicker skin than Gordon I saved the world Brown.

Historical Gold price action seems to validate that Gordon Browns bottom has indeed incredibly thick skin. 😀

4 hours ago, Wonger said:

Picture speaks a thousand words, long more Bitcoin $5166 target $6200.😀

may.PNG

Oh for goodness sake. They were laughing about a picture showing them wearing the same colour jacket...at different times in different places.....

59 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Oh for goodness sake. They were laughing about a picture showing them wearing the same colour jacket...at different times in different places.....

You said I was on ignore did you not? 😀

proxy.duckduckgo.comee.gif.4e7a2c9dc79a4b187de598e5d09d1246.gif

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

17 hours ago, Wonger said:

You said I was on ignore did you not? 😀

Why do you care ?

Silver price to plummet thread now talking about everything except that.......bitcoin, photos of ministers, Assaange and picking arguments. It has gone so far off topic

.......As above, mods, for the love of god, kill this thread !

Added 0 minutes later...
15 hours ago, sixgun said:

proxy.duckduckgo.comee.gif.4e7a2c9dc79a4b187de598e5d09d1246.gif

This 

13 hours ago, Oldun said:

Why do you care ?

Silver price to plummet thread now talking about everything except that.......bitcoin, photos of ministers, Assaange and picking arguments. It has gone so far off topic

.......As above, mods, for the love of god, kill this thread !

Added 0 minutes later...

This 

I said the Silver price was going to plummet and it did and its still not gone back up, its recently gone even lower, so why should the thread be killed, is it maybe because it was correct and you do not like this fact?  

I couldnt care less about silver or its price. Why ? Not that you bothered to ask, just tried to put words into my mouth by a facile comment. Because I have a tiny tiny amount of silver coins. 95% of my worth in pms is in au.

You sir are a 100% troll. It is appaling some of the comments and heresay suggestions you have made about me or others. 

18 minutes ago, Oldun said:

I couldnt care less about silver or its price. Why ? Not that you bothered to ask, just tried to put words into my mouth by a facile comment. Because I have a tiny tiny amount of silver coins. 95% of my worth in pms is in au.

You sir are a 100% troll. It is appaling some of the comments and heresay suggestions you have made about me or others. 

Care to list some?

Archived