• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Chards Bonanza Week!

Good morning,

Chards have a fantastic sale starting 1st October 2018 and thought I would share the details direct in this forum. We are having a clear out of bullion and commemorative products and will be slashing premiums on over 50 products. It is likely you will find some of the best deals of the year!

Mailing list subscribers are being offered 24 hours exclusive access before everyone else so we are encouraging everyone to sign up - you can do this by clicking here. We are also releasing a lot of information on our facebook page that is if you want to follow us but we understand not everyone uses this platform so will send emails at the same time. 

Our blog covers more of the detail if you would like to read it - https://www.chards.co.uk/blog/chards-bonanza-week-2018/279

All the best

Ian 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning @Blockhead and thank you for signing up. We will be releasing secret links to mailing list subscribers on the 1st October at 10am and then to everyone else on the 2nd October. You can read more here: https://www.chards.co.uk/blog/chards-bonanza-week-2018/279. Do let me know if you have anymore questions. Ian 

• 2 weeks later...

Only 5 more days left until the Chards Bonanza! We have some brilliant offers. Those signed up to our mailing list for the Bonanza will have exclusive access to one of our most popular products - Secondary Market 1oz Silver Coins - which are expected to sell out quickly, so make sure you sign up to our mailing list for 24 hour early access starting at 10am on Monday 1st October. Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest news.

1 minute ago, Cornishfarmer said:

At the moment all can see on iPhone 20 francs 3% and a gold £1 coin.     What am I missing?

Did you get an email with a link to the deals? I am still waiting on my email to arrive.

Wanted: 2006 1oz and 1/4 oz Gold Year of the Dog coins from the Perth Mint

3 minutes ago, Tonyb959 said:

No email here either 😕

@Tonyb959 If you use their live chat they will send you a link.......but I am not seeing much in the way of deals.

Good morning. Yes the email has gone out to everyone on our mailing list with a link and customers are already accessing the deals.

In the event something has not come through I can send you another link if you send your email to me in a private message. 

The gold products should now be visible we had an issue on the page due to the influx of visitors. 

Let me know if you need any assistance. We are on the phones and live chat all day. Our number is 01253 343081

Thanks, Ian 

1 minute ago, QStack said:

Not got the link. Any good deals?

yes there are a few reasonable deals available now...some premiums on gold coins down to 3%

Archived