• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queens Beast Falcon 1/4 oz Gold Bullion

gsimpson

Greetings

I realise it is this month that this coin will become available to purchase, and I have seen it coininvest so far has anyone else seen it on any other retailer located in the UK, I'd like to be able to compare prices between a few retailers before purchasing from the first.

With thanks to the forum

-Gs

For the 1/4 ounce, RMB is 50p more expensive than Atkinsons so RMB would be my choice if buying from the UK as RMB would include one of their capsules.  They also have a much better return policy.

@morezone 

I would have agreed with you up until a couple of weeks ago! RMB is far from hassle-free ordering, my Queens Beast Griffin arrived 1st Sep, it had a mark on it, so I called RM and asked the procedure behind returning an item, they informed me to just post it back to a FREEPOST address no insurance or tracking! It was only confirmed on Monday 10th Sep they had it back in their possession! An agonising week of waiting there for me :/ So anyway today I called them to see when I might be getting the replacement sent out, as they were saying the coin was with quality control (huh, should have maybe spent this amount of time with them before sending it out and we wouldn't be where we are today), but they would see what they could do for me, lunchtime I get a call back informing me that the coin will be sent out again today, by normal first class postage - again no insurance (it's a £300 coin). So I should expect it anytime in the next 48 hours, most likely Saturday she said! 

-Gs

36 minutes ago, gsimpson said:

@morezone 

I would have agreed with you up until a couple of weeks ago! RMB is far from hassle-free ordering, my Queens Beast Griffin arrived 1st Sep, it had a mark on it, so I called RM and asked the procedure behind returning an item, they informed me to just post it back to a FREEPOST address no insurance or tracking! It was only confirmed on Monday 10th Sep they had it back in their possession! An agonising week of waiting there for me 😕 So anyway today I called them to see when I might be getting the replacement sent out, as they were saying the coin was with quality control (huh, should have maybe spent this amount of time with them before sending it out and we wouldn't be where we are today), but they would see what they could do for me, lunchtime I get a call back informing me that the coin will be sent out again today, by normal first class postage - again no insurance (it's a £300 coin). So I should expect it anytime in the next 48 hours, most likely Saturday she said! 

-Gs

they have their own insurance so you don't need to worry about how they post the coin to you . But return item always use special delivery they will pay you back the postage cost , the address is on the return slip 

when you return a coin they will take a week or so to check you coin because there must be someone send them fake coins etc , and it is a BULLION coin so 99.99% of time there will be marks , if you want 70 then it is better off to buy a tube and return a tube full otherwise you will have to  keep on returning them 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

35 minutes ago, gsimpson said:

@morezone 

I would have agreed with you up until a couple of weeks ago! RMB is far from hassle-free ordering, my Queens Beast Griffin arrived 1st Sep, it had a mark on it, so I called RM and asked the procedure behind returning an item, they informed me to just post it back to a FREEPOST address no insurance or tracking! It was only confirmed on Monday 10th Sep they had it back in their possession! An agonising week of waiting there for me 😕 So anyway today I called them to see when I might be getting the replacement sent out, as they were saying the coin was with quality control (huh, should have maybe spent this amount of time with them before sending it out and we wouldn't be where we are today), but they would see what they could do for me, lunchtime I get a call back informing me that the coin will be sent out again today, by normal first class postage - again no insurance (it's a £300 coin). So I should expect it anytime in the next 48 hours, most likely Saturday she said! 

-Gs

Sorry to hear that, hope it all comes good :)

The Mint are used to returns (!) and I would guess are more accommodating with bullion returns than most other companies (?).

Never use the Freepost address though! Agree to/insist on sending it by SD, with them to refund postage, in advance. You might have to chase them up for the postage refund, but at least you have total peace of mind.

9 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Sorry to hear that, hope it all comes good :)

The Mint are used to returns (!) and I would guess are more accommodating with bullion returns than most other companies (?).

Never use the Freepost address though! Agree to/insist on sending it by SD, with them to refund postage, in advance. You might have to chase them up for the postage refund, but at least you have total peace of mind.

50 minutes ago, gsimpson said:

@morezone 

-Gs

Yep, I had a problem with the Griffin ( red spot on face ) but they said send it SD and then got a refund on the postage. 

yea you don't even need to contact them just send them back with SD , after a couple of weeks they will send out replacement 

address on the return slip and don't forget to include return slip in ur package 😂

I ordered mine from Germany a couple of days ago for £266 delivered.  I don't grade the bullion so I'm not too fussed as I'm expected light marks on the queen anyway. Only thing is it will be a few weeks as it has to make it through the supply chain to Germany and then back again.

57 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

yea you don't even need to contact them just send them back with SD , after a couple of weeks they will send out replacement 

address on the return slip and don't forget to include return slip in ur package 😂

Good to know, cheers! Personally I'd still clear it with them by phone first, it only takes a couple of minutes, and they add a note to your account recording it. I've still had to chase them up on pre-agreed postage refunds so I may be too careful, but like I say it's only a few minutes on the phone in advance :)

5 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Good to know, cheers! Personally I'd still clear it with them by phone first, it only takes a couple of minutes, and they add a note to your account recording it. I've still had to chase them up on pre-agreed postage refunds so I may be too careful, but like I say it's only a few minutes on the phone in advance :)

Mine only a minute haha and works every time 

just input something on the return slips 

Save time for both side 

B21D6595-8812-46FC-B499-B5A02CAAD075.jpeg

Speaking is quicker than writing for me, so I just put' as discussed with (person/date) who said my postage costs would also be refunded' :)

You should have put 'this Star Wars privy is not very exciting, can I have Yoda next time please?' :D (Joke!)

Just now, kimchi said:

Speaking is quicker than writing for me, so I just put' as discussed with (person/date) who said my postage costs would also be refunded' :)

You should have put 'this Star Wars privy is not very exciting, can I have Yoda next time please?' :D

I can’t because I was ordering the coin again make sure the coins are good enough first before I points out the star war privy 

and after the star war privy news the coin sold out within hours so yea good decision 

Archived