• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Bullionbypost experience

FFkook

10 minutes ago, Ares said:

I should emphasise I do not blame the member here at all, as far as they were concerned they were venting about person whom they believed had stolen their package - they were not aware at the time they had been given someone elses legitimate order information. It all belongs to BBP!

I know that mate, I was just saying if I was selling something etc like I was a business, its not easy putting my warped mind to keyboard sometimes and making it understandable ;)

• 2 weeks later...

They have a sister site called Gold.co.uk which is cheaper but doesn't have quite the range. I discovered this when I bought some gold on BBP then found the same much cheaper on gold.Co.Uk and noticed how similar the Web site layout and content was. I wondered if it was the same outfit and on the off chance I tried my login details from BBP on gold.Co.Uk and low and behold it logged me in. The difference in price was about 30% so not insignificant.

I emailed BBP about this and received a refund of the difference within an hour. 

I still use gold.Co.Uk as I was happy with their response.  

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve only bought empty coin tubes from BBP. I generally buy my gold and silver coins from bullion dealers I feel comfortable with such as Atkinsons and Chards. The empty coin tubes and cases I buy from everywhere else such as eBay, UK, USA, China, etc. Yesterday, however, I ordered a Queen’s Beast, a 1/4oz Lion of England, from BBP because my other dealers don’t stock it. They have a much more broader and varied range of gold and silver products than the smaller dealers. You can, for example, search for specific year collectible sovereigns.

On 13/08/2018 at 21:36, Blockhead said:

They have a sister site called Gold.co.uk which is cheaper but doesn't have quite the range. I discovered this when I bought some gold on BBP then found the same much cheaper on gold.Co.Uk and noticed how similar the Web site layout and content was. I wondered if it was the same outfit and on the off chance I tried my login details from BBP on gold.Co.Uk and low and behold it logged me in. The difference in price was about 30% so not insignificant.

I emailed BBP about this and received a refund of the difference within an hour. 

I still use gold.Co.Uk as I was happy with their response.  

This is news to me! I had no idea! The 1/4oz Lion of England I just ordered from BBP is fortunately less expensive than the Lion on their sister site, Gold.co.uk. Thanks very much for this surprising revelation!

BBP have sent me a 'direct prices' list a couple of times for pre-owned items.  Offers aren't available on line apparently and you telephone to order.  Haven't used it though.  Have used BBP a handful of times, usually via e-bay and have never had any problems.

Archived