• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed SS Mar 24 - 1 kg .999 silver bars - no reserve auction

Just now, bobski said:

I have no issue of using them if I knew 100% that I'd get away with it. I thought I made that perfectly clear already

When I started on eBay years ago , I would buy  a couple of 100 pounds worth a week from eBay   The unfranked ones, just to get the business going  ,  and it worked ,  obviously I was concerned about it ,  so I asked the right people ,  seems crazy I know , but  it’s a loop hole in the Royal Mail system , , Iv gave about £250 in refunds on eBay in the last month , because of lost mail ,  and lost 1000s in refunds over the years ,  so   Im just passing on what I know , 👍, haven’t used them for years  the eBay stamps , but I’ll ask around again 👍

44 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

Ffs , I didn’t know I was on that fellas auction talking sxxt about stamps with @bobski, @sellerstacker very sorry  , I’ll disappear 👍

no harm caused fella. 

I remember reading someone didn't see the point in processing refunds etc for late deliveries or no signatures because if the buyer gets their item, then no harm done. I can see his point of view and keeping on the right side of karma as such. Although when you're working with small margins, within this cesspit of a world, making that little bit extra of a win, perfectly fairly and legally, I think it is absolutely your right to do so. Whether thats getting refunds or using prepaid stamps..... (you get compo for no signatures via stamps, so they are telling you to go ahead and use them).

Anyway back to the sales thread..... I am currently winning with 621, bid against me if you dare :D

1 minute ago, ccfcpaul said:

£20 above spot inc delivery 😮 why on earth I didn't go 660 just to be certain of any other bidders!

Yep shoulda woulda coulda 

Unlucky mate, missed out there!

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain