• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2014 Britannia gold 6 coin set

Silverstackeruk

40 minutes ago, shawy2510 said:

4300£/4500£,  I think it was a really good deal for a set like this. 

But, looking at other auctions, the 2015 and 2017 six coin-sets, or even 5 coin-set sovereigns were incredibly  low at 1800£ and 1850£ (2200 to 2350£ with fees)...around 3% to 10% above spot gold price  ! 

Where were the bidders ??

https://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/tennants-auctioneers/catalogue-id-srten10682/lot-0cae621f-af16-451d-af0a-ab0d00b1e776

https://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/tennants-auctioneers/catalogue-id-srten10682/lot-4f611d9a-9938-485d-9926-ab0d00b1e775

• 1 year later...

hi,

i purchased a 6-coin gold set in 2014 just because i loved the design. I remember that it took a while to sell out.

i wonder what the value is today. Its nearly impossible to find it anywhere for sale, not even ebay.. does anyone have an idea of its value today?

20 hours ago, foinikas said:

hi,

i purchased a 6-coin gold set in 2014 just because i loved the design. I remember that it took a while to sell out.

i wonder what the value is today. Its nearly impossible to find it anywhere for sale, not even ebay.. does anyone have an idea of its value today?

Hello,

Probably in the £8/9000 range, maybe more. The Britannia Coin Company sold a PF69 Five coin set (the 1/40th oz was not included) a few months ago for £8000 

wow those are very beautiful photos.

thank you for the reply. I fell in love with the design and i rushed to buy the set back then. i was surprised it did not sold out for a few weeks.

For me this is the most beautiful coin. I also love the Una & the lion bars designed by Jody Clark. Such a talented designer/engraver.

On 25/03/2021 at 20:03, Frenchie said:

Hello,

Probably in the £8/9000 range, maybe more. The Britannia Coin Company sold a PF69 Five coin set (the 1/40th oz was not included) a few months ago for £8000 

On 25/03/2021 at 20:06, Frenchie said:

I also love this design and I have been lucky to get some sets :) 

P1540406.thumb.jpg.984049e2c338543383db059e0aaad62f.jpg

P1540376.jpg

P1530914.jpg

Archived