• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Auction 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle 1986 Type 1

Just now, Fenlander1 said:

£361 what's the auction for I forget

This auction is for a video consultation with myself offering "expert" guidance on buying precious metals from dodgy auction sites!

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

Just now, KRO said:

See now you’ve got the tyre kickers all excited us serious bidders can join in

£362

never been involved in a wacky auction myself😇😀

Here come the big boys. Thanks for your bid @KRO and I hope you never do become embroiled in any dodgy auctions. Keep them fingers and toes crossed my friend!

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

1 minute ago, Fenlander1 said:

Don't listen to @James32he will.lead you astray 

£367

Lol 😆 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, James32 said:

Speed up guys..

£375

This is awesome, we're already half way there to my reserve price of £750 for this beautiful coin. Did I forget to mention the see-through plastic holder is magic and holds its own intrinsic value?

Edited by jackflash123
Typo

Just now, jackflash123 said:

This is awesome, we're already half way there to my reserve price of £750 for this beautiful coin. Did I forget to mention the see-through plastic holder is magic and holds its own intrinsic value?

And @KRO thinks he's not involved in a wacky auction 😆 

4 minutes ago, James32 said:

We got em good @jackflash123 so naive, bless them. 

Yep that's a wrap. Thanks guys I love it when a plan comes together 😁