• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Auction 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle 1986 Type 1

Highest bid currently made by @KRO is £403.

This auction is still live and will be completed on Monday as mentioned in the auction details.

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

5 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

£415 and a kiss behind the bike sheds.

Thank you good sir!

@AndrewSL76 has upped the anti massively with the promise of a kiss. Doubt that can be beaten 🤔

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

Just now, jackflash123 said:

Thank you good sir!

@AndrewSL76 has upped the anti massively with the promise of a kiss. Doubt that can be beaten 🤔

Be careful with what you wish for. The degenerates here will offer you far more ‘non money’ payment than a little lip tickle.

2 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Be careful with what you wish for. The degenerates here will offer you far more ‘non money’ payment than a little lip tickle.

Warning taken seriously ⚠️ 

Thanks for the heads up!

Auction for this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle in presentation case is still running, it will finish on Monday evening.

The winning bid is currently sitting at £415. There's still a chance for you to make your own bid.

See page 1 of this thread for full details and pics of the coin!

1 minute ago, sjd said:

£420

Thanks for your bid 👍 

10 minutes ago, Speedbird said:

£421

Thanks for your bid @Speedbird

1 minute ago, sjd said:

£425

Thanks for your bid @sjd

Inaugural year Gold 1/4 oz American Eagle. 1986 was the first release date for this coin. Here we have an impressive example of one protected in a sealed presentation case.

Highest bid currently sits at £425 made by @sjd which is still under spot price!

Just under 5 hours left to run on this auction. Make sure you don't miss out!

1 minute ago, jimmym said:

Thanks for your bid @jimmym

Highest bid now £426

55 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

£428.00.

Thanks for the bid 👍

£428 is the current high bid. 30 mins left on this auction ladies and gentlemen 🔨🔨🔨

1 minute ago, sjd said:

£429

Thanks for your bid @sjd new highest bidder

2 minutes ago, sjd said:

Congrats @sjd you are the auction winner with your bid of £440.