• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New member from the UK saying hello.

4 hours ago, finbar1970 said:

hello to all you Stackers and Collectors. I'm new to stacking, although I have collected all sorts of stuff over the years, coins are new to me and I'm keen to learn as much as I can, so would love some help and advice along the way. i have a picture of my first order please feel free to comment.

20240308_170403.jpg

Welcome. Nice start.

One bit of advice. Don’t buy from most dealers. Buy a membership on here and buy on here. Will save a fortune. 

Welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Some good folk here and lots of knowledge to be found here. As already mentioned, if you adding to your collection / stack. get yourself a paid membership. You'll be able to see the for sale posts straight away instead of having to wait 3 days to see the post. Any bargains or good deals would have been long gone by then.

Your coin choices are perfect and I like your tree of life background. Is that a table or a giant coin??

Listen to the guys above about membership. With precious metals you can save a lot by shopping around. TSF is the best place to trade overall (0% fees, reliable members, bullion dealers are official sponsors, youtubers, etc)

You bought perfect coins (CGT-exempt gold and silver) but you still need to pick them up at the right price. TSF will help you with that. Welcome and happy shopping!

(You don't need to buy CGT-exempt products but it's solid advice to keep as much CGT and VAT-exempt as practical)

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

Lovely coins, great start

Good luck and enjoy the journey!

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

Welcome to the forum😮 Great start, as mentioned, get yourself a paid membership on here to be able to get the best deals before they’re gone!😮Enjoy🤔😮

On 09/03/2024 at 14:07, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Your coin choices are perfect and I like your tree of life background. Is that a table or a giant coin??

Listen to the guys above about membership. With precious metals you can save a lot by shopping around. TSF is the best place to trade overall (0% fees, reliable members, bullion dealers are official sponsors, youtubers, etc)

You bought perfect coins (CGT-exempt gold and silver) but you still need to pick them up at the right price. TSF will help you with that. Welcome and happy shopping!

(You don't need to buy CGT-exempt products but it's solid advice to keep as much CGT and VAT-exempt as practical)

thanks, it's a tree of life trinket box! I'm looking at the memberships now, I'm also using youtube to follow my journey from the very start. I've just messaged the mods on here to see if it's ok to put my videos up on here to? thanks for your comment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Founder & Administrator

Hello and welcome to The Silver Forum  :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme