• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Has anyone ever bought from coin portfolio

Silverstackeruk

Essentially I don't think their establishment can cope with all these orders. At their usual prices, I would think they just quietly tick over with a few orders here and there.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

26 minutes ago, Silverstackeruk said:

Hahaha divulge your source..I thought the whole idea of joining a silver forum was to help fellow stackers..?

It's not the whole idea pal. It seems to me, that the idea for some users is just to hassle other users.

Tbh I don't know why everyone is worried about the delay...the coins were actually for reserve and not instock..I've reserved coins before and they have taken 2 months to arrive with the dealer hence having to reserve them.

They should of been more honest about delivery time but the service is as good and I will certainly be keeping a eye on there site from now on.

1 hour ago, Silverstackeruk said:

Hahaha divulge your source..I thought the whole idea of joining a silver forum was to help fellow stackers..?

1 hour ago, giorgiopin said:

It's not the whole idea pal. It seems to me, that the idea for some users is just to hassle other users.

Must admit I view this website as an information sharing platform where we can all benefit from learning things that we didn't already know.

I have posted in this particular thread any and all information I know so as others can benefit. Whether that information provides reassurance, peace of mind or additional knowledge I don't know but it's all valuable etc

If we all go down the route of withholding info or only divulging selective details etc it sort of defeats the object doesnt it?

2 hours ago, giorgiopin said:

It's not a bleeding competition pal. We can all do the "search the internet for coin deals" thing, it's not difficult.

The whole idea of this forum is to share views, ideas and deals. It saves everyone having to keep an eye on every deal and dealer out there. Not everyone can afford the time to do this and unless a contact gives someone a commercial advantage, there's really no need to be selfish.
I realise you'll always get some leeches who lurk in the background without being bothered to put the work in themselves but most people are genuine and deserve a little help if it's there and doesn't disadvantage the finder in any way. You'll even get the odd prat who'll leech everyone elses ideas and contacts while keeping their own to themselves, but these people aren't usually welcomed and eventually f off back to their swamp.

There have been many deals posted on here that have greatly benefited forum members without any detriment to the finder. It's good to share:)

18 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

It's not a bleeding competition pal. We can all do the "search the internet for coin deals" thing, it's not difficult.

The whole idea of this forum is to share views, ideas and deals. It saves everyone having to keep an eye on every deal and dealer out there. Not everyone can afford the time to do this and unless a contact gives someone a commercial advantage, there's really no need to be selfish.
I realise you'll always get some leeches who lurk in the background without being bothered to put the work in themselves but most people are genuine and deserve a little help if it's there and doesn't disadvantage the finder in any way. You'll even get the odd prat who'll leech everyone elses ideas and contacts while keeping their own to themselves, but these people aren't usually welcomed and eventually f off back to their swamp.

There have been many deals posted on here that have greatly benefited forum members without any detriment to the finder. It's good to share:)

As I said, there are some people on here that just like to hassle others. Leeches, selfish and swamp are terms you use to describe me when you don't know the first thing about me. Maybe you should go and hang out with your mate.

Maybe the forum administrator would like to do something about this crap.

5 minutes ago, giorgiopin said:

As I said, there are some people on here that just like to hassle others. Leeches, selfish and swamp are terms you use to describe me when you don't know the first thing about me. Maybe you should go and hang out with your mate.

Maybe the forum administrator would like to do something about this crap.

Just a minute mate, what gives you the idea I was talking about you?

4 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Just a minute mate, what gives you the idea I was talking about you?

You quoted me for starters. The tone of your comment IMPLIES that some of it is referring to me at the very least. At least to some people anyway.

Look, if I gave you the impression I was referring to you then I'm sorry but you should really read what I said.

As you pointed out, I don't know the first thing about you personally. I have no idea whether you leech other people's ideas. I never said you did. I was merely ranting about this type of person, whom I despise, without reference to persons, living or deceased.

Archived