• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed All or Nothing Gold Bullion Sale (20.74g of Pure Gold) - £1145 Delivered

I think the price is reasonable, many items at the moment are not selling. Its just the time of the year I think. I have coins at 2% over spot & not a sniff but shield sovs selling like hot cakes.

Edited by shawy2510

The problem is on the forum. I want to sell on here but the constant ridiculously low pricing means I think I’m done. 

Don’t expect to get dealer prices on solely 1/10th oz and have delivery thrown in.

Edited by entsor

Just now, entsor said:

The problem is on the forum. I want to sell on here by the constant ridiculously low pricing means I think I’m done.

Still list on here. I’m constantly buying but as I said earlier I just spent all of my months allocation on Friday which was slightly over your asking price for less gold! 

I’m following u on here so please list (for me the last Friday of the month is the best time for new listings!)

1 minute ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

This is a lovely listing at a good price but who is your target audience? 

Most regular buyers will collect maybe 1 or 2 of those items but not all of them. Gold is gold, sure, but regular stackers can't afford to buy every variety especially not on the 28th of a month

Really you are selling to a stacker who is happy with all gold or to a reseller. If selling to a reseller you have to leave enough room for them to make a profit as well

Unsurprisingly King @James32 already figured this out and split the listing for a theoretical fast sale. The listing has only been up for 1-2 hours, not really fair to call it a failure

Appreciate the response and I could pull this apart, but fundamentally I just wasted two hours not making a sale on here, where elsewhere it sold within 10 minutes, so I will leave it. 
Im not the most chatty person on this forum and have tried to be as fair as possible. We can all blame the market for poor sales but I am going to stick with my opinion that TSF plays host to a lot of members that expect dealer prices, as low as possible all the time. It’s not a community when the it’s always the lowest number.

I will be honest, personally as a coin collector and someone who appreciates gold coins and their numismatic value along with the history that it brings plus an opportunity to learn; seeing my world gold collection on other sales posts be judged as no more than 5% over spot is a hard pill to swallow. It’s partly why I am a little irritated today. 

Just now, entsor said:

Appreciate the response and I could pull this apart, but fundamentally I just wasted two hours not making a sale on here, where elsewhere it sold within 10 minutes, so I will leave it. 
Im not the most chatty person on this forum and have tried to be as fair as possible. We can all blame the market for poor sales but I am going to stick with my opinion that TSF plays host to a lot of members that expect dealer prices, as low as possible all the time. It’s not a community when the it’s always the lowest number.

I will be honest, personally as a coin collector and someone who appreciates gold coins and their numismatic value along with the history that it brings plus an opportunity to learn; seeing my world gold collection on other sales posts be judged as no more than 5% over spot is a hard pill to swallow. It’s partly why I am a little irritated today. 

I do agree to some extent with your opinion. Prices on here are dirt cheap. 

Good if you’re a stacker or collector and sometimes deals for reselling. But to actually sell there’s better places.

4 minutes ago, AdamDutton said:

I do agree to some extent with your opinion. Prices on here are dirt cheap. 

Good if you’re a stacker or collector and sometimes deals for reselling. But to actually sell there’s better places.

As much as I wish to disagree- I cannot. 

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

Stuff does sell at decent prices for buyers and sellers. Your sales post wasn’t really for anything special and you moan that it’s not sold within a couple of hours! As I said not everyone has £1000 plus available to spend in one go, sure you have done ok on your sale, but you have to give a sales post a chance. Don’t have a go at us on here because we want a good deal… believe I or not we do understand how things work. Why go on about dealers v individual sellers? You’re obviously doing ok elsewhere.

Not trying to create any arguments btw. The Silver Forum is one of the best platforms I use and I am thankful I am part of this community. Spreads should increase at some point to make it more viable to sell. Just expressing an opinion on where the market is at on this forum at the moment. 

1 minute ago, Petra said:

Stuff does sell at decent prices for buyers and sellers. Your sales post wasn’t really for anything special and you moan that it’s not sold within a couple of hours! As I said not everyone has £1000 plus available to spend in one go, sure you have done ok on your sale, but you have to give a sales post a chance. Don’t have a go at us on here because we want a good deal… believe I or not we do understand how things work. Why go on about dealers v individual sellers? You’re obviously doing ok elsewhere.

I’m not “having a go” I’m expressing my opinion, if you interpret it that way that says more about you.

2 minutes ago, AdamDutton said:

Not trying to create any arguments btw. The Silver Forum is one of the best platforms I use and I am thankful I am part of this community. Spreads should increase at some point to make it more viable to sell. Just expressing an opinion on where the market is at on this forum at the moment. 

I’m questioning my place here.