• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2019 Pig Privy Mark Britannia.

4 minutes ago, PantharClaw said:

I am so desperate to get this coin, but am I £450 desperate? The reason I say this is because one is on ebay right now for that amount.

Of you are willing to pay that maybe someone else maybe when you decide to sell?

Risk it for a biscuit 😄.

If you dont buy it, someone will.

1 hour ago, PantharClaw said:

I am so desperate to get this coin, but am I £450 desperate? The reason I say this is because one is on ebay right now for that amount.

Ask yourself how much you'd regret not buying it for £450 after someone else does.

You will find this is the third one the seller has listed. He had only one. Then had only two. Now a third. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had a fourth and a fifth. 

Take a chance now or wait for the next few to come around and get it cheaper ? Bit of a gamble. 

I’m pretty sure the last one finished with one bid of £450. I’m sure the seller will want more than £450 as an offer. 

Good luck in your quest. 👍

42 minutes ago, Pm1987 said:

Or buy it and find hundreds listed next month for £100 each. 😂😂😂😂

Sounds like something I'd do lol

10 hours ago, paulmerton said:

I will list my trial of the pyx one tomorrow if anyone's interested (it will cost more!)

EBay or here ? 

11 hours ago, paulmerton said:

I will list my trial of the pyx one tomorrow if anyone's interested (it will cost more!)

I take it that because it’s damaged your Pyx coin will be pretty cheap🤔🤔👀🤣

11 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

It's not going to be less than the ebay one that had a damaged blister card 😛 

👍

53 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

It's not going to be less than the ebay one that had a damaged blister card 😛 

Never seen this one. What did it go for ?

I like a Brit as much as the next man, but not for £500+. That is a gap I would happily accept in my date run.

At some point, maybe next week, maybe in 10 years, these will appear on the market by the bucket-load.

On 21/04/2024 at 15:42, Piggybank said:

I paid £175 for mine a few years ago.

🤔that’s a good price, no doubt rather a lot then😮