• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1/10 H16 and Sovereign capsules (possibly tube)…see pic.

Hi all,

I’m after some capsules as per the picture below.

The 1/10’s H16 capsules I’d bought from @morezone but I’m fairly sure I had the last of his stock. The Sovereigns I received from a purchase, they look like 22mm Air Tites but I’ve only found one seller on eBay similar in the States, who is quite expensive.

Anybody help me out or point me in the right direction please?

IMG_0667.jpeg

@Mtaybar @margin have both sold me airtite capsules and/or tubes.

The H16 are not ideal and I would suggest getting A16 ringed instead. 

I have some spare T22's if you get stuck but you are likely best to try and get all of them from one of the two guys already mentioned, let me know though as you can always just pick them up - save on postage

4 hours ago, Orpster said:

@Mtaybar @margin have both sold me airtite capsules and/or tubes.

The H16 are not ideal and I would suggest getting A16 ringed instead. 

I have some spare T22's if you get stuck but you are likely best to try and get all of them from one of the two guys already mentioned, let me know though as you can always just pick them up - save on postage

Thanks, will see if they get in touch following your tag.

3 hours ago, Brit2023 said:

Jps in the States have them at 85 cents each but you may find the shipping cost prohibitive unless you buy a shedload and resell on ebay down the line?

Thanks will take a look, if nobody here can help.

5 hours ago, Fenlander1 said:

Thanks for the mention, I don't have any foam rimmed ones left sory

No problem, thanks for the response.

• 4 weeks later...