• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint Black Friday Weekend

Gordy

6 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

Yeah, I think it's a valid offer of 20% off the premium.  But because of the way they calculate the price of the bars internally, and no one excluded them, it's applying the 20% off the full value - presumably because the total price counts as 'premium' internally.

It's not a hack, but it is also no meant to apply to those items - certainly not in the way it is.

So that's why I think there's a good chance they will cancel all of these orders on Monday.

If RM was that concerned about bad press they’d never produce another Silver Coin. I wouldn’t put it past them to just say ‘tough terrible’

The only saving Grace is I cannot understand this has gone on all day(during working hours) and RM haven’t noticed?

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

8 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

It was definitely a mistake but not a big enough mistake they can roll it back.

Wait until this thread has finished with them.  🤣

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Bulling should be a word, the man from Hereford does it daily

God bless the Welshman and all who sail in him

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

3 minutes ago, Gordy said:

ooooh dunno like, i like a good manky kebab after a sesh 🤣

I almost asked "sesh of what?" but thought better of it.

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

If the RM is reading this thread... don't even think about cancelling or i'll cancel my winnie the pooh yearly subscription 

1 minute ago, Charliemouse said:

I almost asked "sesh of what?" but thought better of it.

Biker bar with norma

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

6 minutes ago, NGMD said:

If RM was that concerned about bad press they’d never produce another Silver Coin. I wouldn’t put it past them to just say ‘tough terrible’

The only saving Grace is I cannot understand this has gone on all day(during working hours) and RM haven’t noticed?

Exactly.  It really could go either way.

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Biker bar with norma

Don't know if anyone else has noticed, but @James32 has an unhealthy obsession with biker bars.

Either that or he's on a dare to say it in conversation as often as he can.

Just now, Charliemouse said:

Don't know if anyone else has noticed, but @James32 has an unhealthy obsession with melted mars bars.

Either that or he's on a dare to say it in conversation as often as he can.

ew...

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.