• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1oz gold coins/bars.

🌟Good morning TSF🌟

I'm on the lookout for 1oz gold coins and bars at or near spot price. I'm open to multiple purchases, so please feel free to share anything you have for sale.

I'm also considering 1/2 oz coins and even 1/4 oz if you happen to have four or more available.

Excited to see what the community has to offer! Feel free to comment with your replies or any goods you may have for sale. Thanks for taking the time to read, and looking forward to connecting with you all! 🤝💰

7 hours ago, James32 said:

What price would you offer on a 1oz gold Britannia bar, sealed and lovely condition?

What year is the bar and I wouldn’t be able to do much more than spot since the market is really volatile currently and spot can easily move a couple % each way! (Hopefully up not down)  

52 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

1979 Krugerrand = £1,620 inc. RMSD

(33.9g of 22ct gold = 31.08g AGW)

Currently under 1.5% premium including postage.

Good bullion condition.  See pics.

Will post next working day.  UK buyers, bank transfer only.

image.thumb.png.b19a2ecf97fd96c087c519775f4662c2.png

20231115-184941-2023-11-1519-15-26(AR8S4).thumb.png.e2ed25f7c661cfc2254482d0d5452a94.png

image.thumb.png.f9b2427e15260db1292b7c79e7981817.png

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

1 hour ago, Spyder said:

What does near spot mean?

Is this up to 1% above or are you expecting 1% under?

And do you also expect the seller to lose £10 on postage?

on krugerrands -1%-spot depending on quality.

on Brits spot price 

certain designs I’m willing to pay more on.

when it comes to postage I’m willing to come to a deal depending on how many coins i am purchasing from the client/seller

1 hour ago, James32 said:

thanks for response, but at spot for a britannia bar I'd sooner wear it as a dog tag.

@BirminghamBullion welcome to TSF 🤣👐🎉

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

1 hour ago, James32 said:

Isn't a year on the bars, thanks for response, but at spot for a britannia bar I'd sooner wear it as a dog tag.

They do have years on them on the Britannias from what I’ve saw, not on the actual bar but on the original package if you look at the back it should say…

and with the volatile market that’s going on currently…it’s pretty hard to retain the premiums on most coins unless it’s a special design even then I’ve saw coins that was £200-300 premium now down to under £100 for certain bars/coins

the market is very upside down currently and your welcome to do what you like it’s your bar hahaha! L

1 minute ago, Upsidedown said:

@BirminghamBullion welcome to TSF 🤣👐🎉

Haha, the post even mentions I want to as close as possible to spot…so I don’t really understand why he has an issue hahahaha

Ive managed to purchase a few at spot price on here before or close to so I don’t understand the issue🤷🏻‍♂️ Dealers only offer spot back when selling so why not sell to me instead? 

Thanks for the nice welcome haha

Just now, BirminghamBullion said:

Haha, the post even mentions I want to as close as possible to spot…so I don’t really understand why he has an issue hahahaha

Ive managed to purchase a few at spot price on here before or close to so I don’t understand the issue🤷🏻‍♂️ Dealers only offer spot back when selling so why not sell to me instead? 

Thanks for the nice welcome haha

Not a lot sells for spot on here, we trade here to avoid dealers tbh there's some great deals at the moment close to spot coming up occasionally so you might get lucky if you keep an eye out..

1 hour ago, JamesH said:

What about sovereigns (almost 1/4 oz). I’ve 9 Gillicks remaining for sale. Take them all and I’d do 2% over spot (£384 each)

Excellent price James!

What years and what condition are they in do you have a post about the coins already?

You will find that 1st sovereign had a listing up for spot price today and there was also 7 half sovereign offered by another member at £190 each. Deals are available if you have deep pockets.

Never Chase and Never Regret 

Just now, Upsidedown said:

Not a lot sells for spot on here, we trade here to avoid dealers tbh there's some great deals at the moment close to spot coming up occasionally so you might get lucky if you keep an eye out..

I have already picked up two at spot and been offered another 3 very very close to spot…and I also brought some  higher premium coins the other month from here not much over spot price and I understand nobody wants to sell for less then they are worth but sometimes people need to free up some capital and most people more than likely purchased when spot was closets to £1500 or less since it wasn’t that long ago  

6 minutes ago, Spyder said:

You will find that 1st sovereign had a listing up for spot price today and there was also 7 half sovereign offered by another member at £190 each. Deals are available if you have deep pockets.

Correct the deals are there to be found just fastest finger first I believe and yes the deep pockets are very true haha

Just now, James32 said:

Can you show me where? 

PXL_20231116_222035630.jpg

PXL_20231116_222054248.MP.jpg

There

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Can you show me where? 

PXL_20231116_222035630.jpg

PXL_20231116_222054248.MP.jpg

Okay maybe not all of them but see the photo below the older bars defiantly have a date on them, so I just assumed, your bar is evidently a newer one since it’s the new package so maybe the last two years?

85EE47D5-EB8F-4D11-ABB7-3C7D375F205B.jpeg

Just now, BirminghamBullion said:

Okay maybe not all of them but see the photo below the older bars defiantly have a date on them, so I just assumed, your bar is evidently a newer one since it’s the new package so maybe the last two years?

85EE47D5-EB8F-4D11-ABB7-3C7D375F205B.jpeg

2018... Jeez I wasn't born yet 🤣

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

5 minutes ago, BirminghamBullion said:

I have already picked up two at spot and been offered another 3 very very close to spot…and I also brought some  higher premium coins the other month from here not much over spot price and I understand nobody wants to sell for less then they are worth but sometimes people need to free up some capital and most people more than likely purchased when spot was closets to £1500 or less since it wasn’t that long ago  

Fair enough, if you ever want to free up some capital quickly let me know, I'll be happy to take advantage 😊 

And ignore James he's just racist against people from Birmingham.