• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Below spot £0.60/g of fine silver, plus post - sterling silver uk coins

Just now, James32 said:

No comprende...

I was talking out my bottom so edited, thanks for calling me out 🫤

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

• stackerp5 changed the title to Sterling silver £0.58/g (fine silver price) plus post, scrap below spot, crypto accepted
2 hours ago, stackerp5 said:

Hello TSF, I've got this lot of sterling silver, couple KGs, but I am selling these real cheap below spot to go. The reson these are below spot is because these are really worn/scrap quality 92.5% silver pre 1920 coins, so they are priced under spot to sell.

Ideal for weight stacking silver for cheap or refining for cheap.

Price per gram of fine silver £0.58/g. Let me know either how much £ you have to buy or how many grams of fine silver you want.

Postage on top regardless of quantity.

Crypto (+1% processing fee), Bank Transfer, Cash accepted.

This is the best price I can do for this lot. Pictures indiciate quality of items. Since these are worn/scrap, flat etc, as per the pictures, I'll be picking a random mix based on weight not on quality.

20231107_164342.jpg

20231107_164402.jpg

What is the weight?

**Edit .... Oopsie - just seen "couple of KG's" 😅

Edited by VeracityM

3 hours ago, VeracityM said:

What is the weight?

**Edit .... Oopsie - just seen "couple of KG's" 😅

You can buy any quantity though, £0.58/g fine silver + post :)

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

On 07/11/2023 at 22:12, stackerp5 said:

You can buy any quantity though, £0.58/g fine silver + post :)

Lots still available, still below spot + post!

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

9 hours ago, GodsMoney said:

ill take 100g of your finest  pieces good sir. Preferably full coins without any punch holes if possible? just to confirm its all pre 20 uk so.925 and not 20-47 .500?

No problem I can have a look through and pick them out :)

Just to be sure is it 100g fine silver or 100g sterling (92.5g fine silver).

All pre 1920 UK coins guaranteed :)

• stackerp5 changed the title to Below spot £0.58/g of fine silver, plus post - sterling silver uk coins

Some sold, more to go!

Buy your below spot silver today!

I've added some more coins in better condition to the lot. Price is up to £600/kg fine silver +post now (or £0.60/g fine silver + post.

If no interest I'll be withdrawing and holding until silver spot is higher or the GSR is a more 'normal' rate. Or probably when the forum is a bit less picky, if it ever happens! 

Edited by stackerp5

• stackerp5 changed the title to Below spot £0.60/g of fine silver, plus post - sterling silver uk coins

Just for anyone looking at this sale and sitting on the fence, ive received my 100g of fine silver today and im over the moon with the coins. Thankyou for the great service @stackerp5 if it wasnt for novembers coffers being so low coming up to pay day id 110% be back in for some more of this silver.

3 hours ago, SimplySilver said:

Could you remove 3d coins if I were to ask for 300g? Also, worn is fine would prefer not damaged or holed.

Thank you for your interest. That's fine, I can remove the 3d. Please send me a private message with your preferred shipping method.

• 2 weeks later...

Final bump before withdrawal. Post can only be done next Tuesday.

4 minutes ago, Groves said:

Any left?

Yes, there's some left but I'll only be able to update everything on Sunday :) how much were you looking for? Feel free to PM me for privacy.