• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Various 1/4 QBs for SALE

It seems like there have been people selling these coins on this forum priced for their precious metals content which has caused a perception that they aren't worth much premium but if you look elsewhere online they are selling for a lot more than what you have listed.

I have a 2017 Greyhound 1/4 which was being sold on here for £430 recently but I've seen them sell online over the last few months for between £550 and £720 so I think it just depends if you are willing to wait or not for a buyer that wants the specific coin.

Bullionbypost may even offer more than what you have them listed for here which is crazy to say. 

Edited by Blacksmith876

Jeepers those look quality. Some good enough for grading?

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

19 hours ago, Sovhead said:

Are some of these limited editions I see some are over £100 more in price just asking I don’t know a lot about these particular coins?

Whilst these are the 1 ounce coins, if you look here:

https://www.thesilverforum.com/compare/

it may give you some idea as to how differing values are perceived on this series.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

23 hours ago, Blacksmith876 said:

It seems like there have been people selling these coins on this forum priced for their precious metals content which has caused a perception that they aren't worth much premium but if you look elsewhere online they are selling for a lot more than what you have listed.

I have a 2017 Greyhound 1/4 which was being sold on here for £430 recently but I've seen them sell online over the last few months for between £550 and £720 so I think it just depends if you are willing to wait or not for a buyer that wants the specific coin.

Bullionbypost may even offer more than what you have them listed for here which is crazy to say. 

places such as bullionbypost they need to pay for expense such as  rent, business rates and wages and if you use card to pay there are around 2% fess on top  , so they will need to sell for higher price , quality wise i think forum is better because you can ask for the specific coin condition but the downside is you do not get the protection  

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

22 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

safestacker, i known him for years , he is not the cheapest but he is providing good quality coins and reliable services  . i remember years ago, the first time we trade, i posted him a sovereign  , the coin was lost for about a week, he did not panic and hope for  good news , after a week the coins turns up . and the package was delivered to wrong address , HMRC office 😆 if i am not wrong

so if you want some quality coins, give him a message 

😆😆 delivered to the passport office randomly. 

22 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

safestacker, i known him for years , he is not the cheapest but he is providing good quality coins and reliable services  . i remember years ago, the first time we trade, i posted him a sovereign  , the coin was lost for about a week, he did not panic and hope for  good news , after a week the coins turns up . and the package was delivered to wrong address , HMRC office 😆 if i am not wrong

so if you want some quality coins, give him a message 

😆😆 delivered to the passport office randomly. 

These coins are older and some are more collectible than others. So the price varies. 

These are in great condition and come in capsule. These are probably good for grading but they’re bullion and really is there a point though!? 

I have tried to give average price from ebay and other sellers to try and give a fair price. But essentially they’re a great piece and worth the price.

Sensible offers are accepted and now they come with special delivery. 

• 4 weeks later...