• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Help with new collection silver queens beast and Tudor beasts.

Makey1976

Hi looking for help and info please if anyone can.

i started to collect 2oz silver queens beasts.

i bought a few but notice something I am not sure about.

i thought they are 11 in total including completor. Up to 2021 from 2016 i think
but 2 of coins I got are 2022 and 2023 (are these a start of new collection . (Tudor).

not really sure also are one harder to get and cost more than others. And is there a case for displaying them available .

if newer ones are a new collection how any are they going to be  also.

thanks lads 

1 hour ago, modofantasma said:

Tudor beasts are a separate set yes. So far in bullion we've had lion, Yale and bull, unicorn is due out and becoming available this month. 

In proof coins the panther was released first and should be available later in bullion form 

I'm not OP but thank you for this! I've been considering starting collecting the Tudor Beasts but wasn't able to find the Panther anywhere so I figured I had missed the boat; I didn't realise it had only been released in proof form. Maybe I will start getting them after all...🤔

It isn't too late to start 👍🏼 The 4th bullion coin (Unicorn) has appeared for pre order on some dealers sites. Should be on the usual ones soon. Think the 5th proof coin has been arriving or is due to be delivered to those that are doing those 

16 hours ago, Gordy said:

I have a wooden [ . . . ]

For a moment there I thought you might be talking about something else . . .

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

21 hours ago, modofantasma said:

It isn't too late to start 👍🏼 The 4th bullion coin (Unicorn) has appeared for pre order on some dealers sites. Should be on the usual ones soon. Think the 5th proof coin has been arriving or is due to be delivered to those that are doing those 

After giving it some thought, I guess I'm collecting the Tudor Beasts now! 😄 Yale of Beaufort has been ordered and should be with me soon.

Edited by Wilburwombat
Typo

1 hour ago, Wilburwombat said:

After giving it some thought, I guess I'm collecting the Tudor Beasts now! 😄 Yale of Beaufort has been ordered and should be with me soon.

I've got a spare Lion if you want one.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

4 hours ago, Silverlocks said:

I've got a spare Lion if you want one.

Thank you for the offer! If you still have it in a few weeks time I will drop you a message; I'm having to put myself on a silver embargo for a short while as i've been a bit too profligate recently.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/11/2023 at 20:04, AaaGee said:

Screenshot_20231102_200135_Gallery.thumb.jpg.0ac30741be9ee042e4b39c92f5f4b19c.jpg

Is that list for silver proof or silver bullion?

I'm interested in collecting the full set of silver bullion coins too

What display cases are available?

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

Not to be more of a bad influence but they also do these in the 10oz silver. (And. 1oz platinum). This is where I’m collecting in this series. 
I really wish the 2oz was a wider thinner blank like the 2oz Perth lunars and less like a piedfort style 

Aaaahhh😉

1 hour ago, bobski said:

Is that list for silver proof or silver bullion?

I'm interested in collecting the full set of silver bullion coins too

What display cases are available?

Bullion.

Purchased a very good quality display case/box from Alun on here.