• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1/10 oz gold brit 2023

• ChrisSilver changed the title to 1/10 oz gold brit 2023
  • Founder & Administrator

Moved to the trade section. 

Please post trade listings exclusively in the trade sextons of the forum. 

I’ve also edited your title with the details of the item you are looking for as it will help get more exposure rather than just ‘wanted’ :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

14 minutes ago, silverJEF said:

what’s the price you can offer ? 

Thing is if I reply with my price and its no good for you then you are back to square one.

If you put on a price you're looking for then every member can see and someone might be willing to let go for that price

You might get the coin you want for the price you want without multiple back and forth conversations

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

• Founder & Administrator
1 hour ago, KRO said:

Atkinsons have them for £181 delivered 

Tavex (@TavexBullion) also have them at £173.94 + £5 shipping, at time of writing. :) 

If you email them to ask, they can most likely hold onto orders (when you select collect in person) and ship out together to save on combined shipping.

Around £170 or so + shipping, seems a fair price at time of writing for a seller on TSF if can find someone who wants to sell one :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

3 hours ago, ChrisSilver said:

Tavex (@TavexBullion) also have them at £173.94 + £5 shipping, at time of writing. :) 

If you email them to ask, they can most likely hold onto orders (when you select collect in person) and ship out together to save on combined shipping.

Around £170 or so + shipping, seems a fair price at time of writing for a seller on TSF if can find someone who wants to sell one :) 

Tavex only have KC111 not QE11, but on the plus side you do get two hard boiled sweets free😀
Seen one on here recently for £170 QE11 but can't remember who it was (getting old)

4 hours ago, ChrisSilver said:

True got one last week from there 

21 hours ago, Gordy said:

Thing is if I reply with my price and its no good for you then you are back to square one.

If you put on a price you're looking for then every member can see and someone might be willing to let go for that price

You might get the coin you want for the price you want without multiple back and forth conversations

sooooo did you actually have one for sale ? or just wanted to know how much i wanted to pay 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, silverJEF said:

you don’t want to share your price ? weird 

I also have one for sale that isn't £170.00 if that helps it seems less weird?

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

9 hours ago, Gordy said:

probably because its not actually up for sale... if your asking price was what I wanted then maybe I would have sold it

probably ? isit your coin ? the price you wanted is far more than all bullion dealers currently so prob not going to sell it. next time you go to a cafe and there’s no menu. just say to them i would like to pay £20 for a small breakfast please. and see what the reaction is 

5 minutes ago, silverJEF said:

probably ? isit your coin ? the price you wanted is far more than all bullion dealers currently so prob not going to sell it. next time you go to a cafe and there’s no menu. just say to them i would like to pay £20 for a small breakfast please. and see what the reaction is 

What are you on about?

You're making this post about me, not you

I gave you some advice and you got loads of comments giving you options on where to get them, you wouldn't have got that by keeping your figures on what you were wanting to pay.

I don't know, try to help someone and you get flack.

Of course it's my coin, why would I sell a coin owned by Katy 🤣

If I list a coin it's always clearly priced, members know what dealers are selling for so it would be pointless going way above as you insinuated.

If I ask for a coin  I mention what I'm looking to pay, it's simple really.

Never mind, good luck with your hunt.. 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

• 4 weeks later...