• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Reduced: Queens Beasts Red Dragon of Wales 1oz Gold (Free Postage)

20 hours ago, 9x883 said:

I'm new to the forum, so I'll probably get a bashing for the prices. If you have recommendations, I'm open to suggested pricing within reason.

If you achieve these prices I'm sure it will make many other forum members very happy.

GLWS.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

10 minutes ago, Coverte said:

If you achieve these prices I'm sure it will make many other forum members very happy.

GLWS.

True, I would say they are more than a little ambitious. Probably best to look at the prices similar coins have gone for. 

The dragon is very rare but in the current climate you'll be lucky to get 1750/1800, completer maybe 1700? 

1 minute ago, apachebleu said:

True, I would say they are more than a little ambitious. Probably best to look at the prices similar coins have gone for. 

The dragon is very rare but in the current climate you'll be lucky to get 1750/1800, completer maybe 1700? 

True. Hmmm. Maybe I'll wait to spot rises again. Got two Britannia left in blister packs. I just two sales really to keep me afloat for a while. What do they usually fetch on here?

1 minute ago, 9x883 said:

True. Hmmm. Maybe I'll wait to spot rises again. Got two Britannia left in blister packs. I just two sales really to keep me afloat for a while. What do they usually fetch on here?

Britannias are about 1550 give or take, but some years, the older ones can fetch more

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

6 minutes ago, 9x883 said:

Lol. Think I'll need to revise some prices🤔

Please don't interpret my comment as negative as that's never my intention; indeed those few dealers who have any gold completers like TBCC are asking almost the same, I wish you well 👍

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

2 minutes ago, Coverte said:

Please don't interpret my comment as negative as that's never my intention; indeed those few dealers who have any gold completers like TBCC are asking almost the same, I wish you well 👍

I didn't think that. I appreciate your candor. Trying to find my feet with prices on the platform. Thank you again for the support

7 hours ago, 9x883 said:

That's good to know. Thank you. I'll have a sit down later and weigh up what to do with it all

Dealer prices for these can be ignored, nobody is paying close to the 2500 to 3000 I've seen asked for dragons and griffin's.

I love these coins and have the set, the dragon was the last I bought in deal with 2 others when spot was similar to where it is now but we valued the dragon 1750/1800 as I remember when pricing up the3 coins.

End of the day it has a premium and there are buyers....you are probably getting plenty of private message offers (for once I won't be doing that)

If you want quick cash put the dragon up for 1650 and it will be gone in an hour, 1750 and it will sell probably in a day or two, 1850...maybe the right buyer will come along.

Bundle both for 3250/3300 and your pm's will be busier than a cam girls chat screen

2 minutes ago, apachebleu said:

Dealer prices for these can be ignored, nobody is paying close to the 2500 to 3000 I've seen asked for dragons and griffin's.

I love these coins and have the set, the dragon was the last I bought in deal with 2 others when spot was similar to where it is now but we valued the dragon 1750/1800 as I remember when pricing up the3 coins.

End of the day it has a premium and there are buyers....you are probably getting plenty of private message offers (for once I won't be doing that)

If you want quick cash put the dragon up for 1650 and it will be gone in an hour, 1750 and it will sell probably in a day or two, 1850...maybe the right buyer will come along.

Bundle both for 3250/3300 and your pm's will be busier than a cam girls chat screen

1650 is extremely low, it sold at 9% premium on release. That's 1625 today, but you have to add that its sought after these days.

I think at 3250 for both they would be snapped up in 1 second flat

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

20 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

1650 is extremely low, it sold at 9% premium on release. That's 1625 today, but you have to add that its sought after these days.

I think at 3250 for both they would be snapped up in 1 second flat

It is low and I did say that was the price if you want to sell it in an hour, in reality probably less, it's all a question of how important it is to sell and how long you have. I hope I gave reasonable advice on prices as I did give multiple options and time frames I'd hope they would sell based on those.

Edited by apachebleu

24 minutes ago, apachebleu said:

Wow, that's pretty busy for sure😂 Thanks for the advice. In honesty, it's been like crickets in the privates, so the price is certainly off. This is useful information and much appreciated. 

• 9x883 changed the title to Reduction: QB Red Dragon of Wales x2 1oz Gold
  • 9x883 changed the title to Reduction: Queens Beasts Red Dragon of Wales x2 1oz Gold