• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 90% Silver Lot ( Mixed) Reduced £450

Hello, 

I am selling a mixed lot of 90% silver coins, this lot will consist of 50 x Roosevelt Dimes, 90 quartes, 1 x walking liberty half dollar, and 1 benjamin franklin half dollar in excellent condition. 

Asking £450, postage special delivery will be included. 

16838874855104053724405994578012.jpg

Edited by MintageSeller

• MintageSeller changed the title to 90% Silver Lot ( Mixed) Reduced ⭐️ £465
  • MintageSeller changed the title to 90% Silver Lot ( Mixed) Reduced £465
  • MintageSeller changed the title to 90% Silver Lot ( Mixed) Reduced £460
  • MintageSeller changed the title to 90% Silver Lot ( Mixed) Reduced £450
14 minutes ago, littleredflower said:

Thanks! I'm obviously a newbie but my money's good

Good mate just keep personal detail on private messages with who your making a transaction with ☺️ and if your moneys that good come spend it over here with me 🤣

10 minutes ago, littleredflower said:

Thanks! I'm obviously a newbie but my money's good

Constitutional silver isn't popular with some people around here but I think you made a great purchase. You got it for less than 20 times face and the dealers (US) are buying at 21 times face. For reference the UK dealers are paying around £19.10-19.20 for silver coins like Britannias/Maples and are charging £26-30+ depending on coin. If you bought Britannias for £19.10 everybody would think that's an amazing deal but somehow they overlook US constitutional priced at the same level

You could take that silver and sell it immediately for more to a US dealer. Nobody here can say that about the more expensive silver coins they bought, they would be taking a 20% loss. Anyway, welcome and nice purchase 👍

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative