• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Omega moonswatch mission to Jupiter - £277 posted

Bought an hour ago in London from Swatch Oxford Street 

Mission to Jupiter omega moonswatch collab

£277 posted special delivery 

Purchased for 228, bear in mind you have to travel to London or Edinburgh to get one and then the issue is if they have one in store 

Seems cheap and no hassle to me for someone who wants one 

https://www.swatch.com/en-gb/bioceramic-moonswatch.html

PXL_20230329_135034024.jpg

PXL_20230329_135026702.jpg

PXL_20230329_135030370.jpg

PXL_20230329_134959590.jpg

PXL_20230329_135050954.jpg

Edited by Leonmarsh

40 minutes ago, Spyder said:

Never knew Omega was making watches for Swatch. Learn something new everyday.

Obviously must have been a brilliant price for you start this post. Very nice watch.

Considering they were changing hands for as much as £1800 at first release, then take into consideration you can hardly find them in-store. Good price for no hassle, indeed.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

23 minutes ago, SilverSnake said:

Nice watch! I've seen them a little cheaper on ebay... Are you able to get hold of the Mission to Mecury?

All the best on eBay with the amount of chinese copies 

No I live in North Wales in London today with work  been to covent garden none in and Oxford Street only had pink, light blue and this one 

Making 50 quid but I have had to get the tube and my time and can't get them other than in the London or Edinburgh shop 

• Leonmarsh changed the title to Omega moonswatch mission to Jupiter - £277 posted

If it had been Mission to the Sun, Moon or Uranus I would have bitten already @Leonmarsh 

This is a very fair price if you can't get to the stores yourself...

Looking to complete a date run of Bu Sovs and still require; 2010, 2011, 2018 & 2019

50 minutes ago, CaptCaveMan said:

If it had been Mission to the Sun, Moon or Uranus I would have bitten already @Leonmarsh 

This is a very fair price if you can't get to the stores yourself...

Thanks mate they had a Uranus and a Venus maybe should have picked that up 

Just now, Leonmarsh said:

Thanks mate they had a Uranus and a Venus maybe should have picked that up 

These three were the ones I was after for the kids as was thinking Xmas last year but alas, they never went on-line.

Looking to complete a date run of Bu Sovs and still require; 2010, 2011, 2018 & 2019

Here the Swatch store gets every day some of them delivered, they are always immediately sold out the next minutes. They don't tell you, which time they arrive. First come, first served. No call in, no reservation possible. Some people hang around the store the whole day and leave without a watch. So imho not only very, very fair pricing, that's a bargain @Leonmarsh👍

• 4 weeks later...