• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2020 Sovereign for Silver

17 minutes ago, KevjustKev said:

What kind of silver I hear you think, well, what have you got?

Any interest in silver bars?

I can offer a straight trade for 2 x 250g  or  5 x 100g fully hallmarked Mox Metal Bars with CoA.

How about 17x2023 brits QEII? or

17x2014 philharmonics, all in great condition.

17 mixed maples, mostly birds of prey series,

and all in capsules

Edited by silvergaga
add info

1 hour ago, Darr3nG said:

Any interest in silver bars?

I can offer a straight trade for 2 x 250g  or  5 x 100g fully hallmarked Mox Metal Bars with CoA.

If you can sent me a pic?

1 hour ago, silvergaga said:

How about 17x2023 brits QEII? or

17x2014 philharmonics, all in great condition.

17 mixed maples, mostly birds of prey series,

and all in capsules

The Brits sound good, if you can send a pic?

1 hour ago, KevjustKev said:

If you can sent me a pic?

The Brits sound good, if you can send a pic?

I’d do the Brit deal from @silvergaga ! I could do bars, but even I couldn’t bring myself to give up my lovely silvery Brits. for gold! 😆 

Edited by Silverman2U

Anyone else want to swap 17 brits for a sov pm me please 😁

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

• 4 weeks later...